8. Sound

8. Sound

"Korosensei and the new teacher look like they're gonna shack it up in the storage shed," Muramatsu pointed out to Nao, "is that allowed?"

Nao groaned, lifting the Shounen Jump from his face as he rose from his sleeping spot on the grass. The light was bright against the world, so Nao decided he was going to sleep until it was dark again.

"Obviously not," he grumbled, irritated from being woken up from his nap under the shade, "this is a Shounen manga, not a Seinen. Matsui-sensei would get in trouble if he pulled fanservice further than Irina's existence."

"Did you understand that?" Muramatsu directed his concern to Nagisa.

Nagisa shook his head, resigned, "not at all."

Getting up with a yawn, Nao turned his attention to the hill upward toward the sports storage shed-- a bright yellow octopus and a blonde babe didn't mix well as a pair, but there they were, arm in arm, fawning over each other as they made their merry way toward the storage shed.

"Sorry," Karasuma sighed, reluctance in his tone as well as he viewed the very dissatisfying scene, "I'm under orders from the government to leave matters entirely to her, as a professional."

A professional, Nao repeated in his head. 

"She sure doesn't seem like it," Terasaka grumbled.

Nao couldn't suppress the laugh, "still, she seems pretty confident."

"That's what we don't like about her, Kuma-sensei," Sugino added with a resigned sigh, twirling the knife in his hand, "she's pretty egocentric."

Karasuma's sigh lined up with Naomasa's, the two teachers meeting eyes in ironic confusion.

"Still, to complete her preparations in one day--" Karasuma muttered, "there's no denying that's she's a top class hitman."

Nao stood up, making his way over. He placed a hand at Karma's shoulder (I mean, for no real reason, he was just there), and chuckled weakly to the statement.

"In a way, she's kinda like Akabane, isn't she?" Nao joked.

Irritated, Karma poked the teacher in the cheek with his anti-sensei knife, "you might need an optometrist, sir, Bitch-neesan and I have virtually nothing in common."

He was annoyed, but he wasn't physically threatening the teacher in any way.

Nao mused at the calm treatment he was given.

But really, Karma and Irina both failed miserably due to overconfidence-- then are eventually pacified by the overwhelming might that was Korosensei's education. They were very similar.

Nao sighed, considering himself.

"You'll see eventually," he decided.

A crack shattered in the air-- an explosion of gunshots blasted through riveting rifles like firecrackers reverberating through the landmass of the mountain.