Chapter 1

"I.had.reasons.Do you understand?" He yelled for the first time, staring into my soul.

"What? Well what possible reasons made you forget me for 2 years." The pain and suffering I went through the past times is beyond your imagination, how and just how could you be so irrespective about informing me". I yelled back. Holding my tears back. I loved him more than anything.

"You wouldn't understand. Situations weren't easy to tackle" he replied. I had no replies. He of all people believes I won't understand him. He just doesn't think of me anymore. I can't believe it.

____________________________________

CHARACTERS

KASHAF IBAAD was cheerful, bold and straightforward girl. She never believed in relationships. She was busy getting the clumsy-self together. All what life meant to her was having fun.

HUMZA AMIN was exactly opposite to her being the cold, nerdy and introvert guy. He was extremely interested in cars and the rest of the time he was a book worm. The handsome nerd never had time for girls.

Kashaf belonged to a decent muslim family with her parents and her sibling, her being the youngest child. Which made her much more carefree. She had an elder brother. She had a very different view of life unlike her family.

Humza was the eldest child with three siblings, a sister and two younger brothers. He was responsible and mature.

Kashaf's Family
Dad- Mohd Ibaad
Mom - Husna Ibaad
Elder brother - Kamil Ibaad

Humza's Family
Dad - Mohammed Amin
Mom - Hafsa Amin
Sister - Humna Amin
Brother- Haris Amin
Brother- Hassan Amin

ASFAND AHMAD was Kamil's Friend.

Kamil's nikah was fixed with Humza's sister Humna. And that's where the love-hate relation of Kashza begins.

Kashaf and Humza were enemies with a strange feeling. Kashaf hated Humza for bein her Mom's favorite. Since they turned relatives. They never had evil intentions yet troubled each other alot.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoomins here's my first story, hope you like it:)