Chapter 4

"By the way Kashaf  how did Kamil bhai and Humza meet. Like did they know each other  before?" Asked Zoya.

"It was all arranged, since my dad collaborated with Amin uncle's company and Kamil bhai worked under him as he plans to establish his own business. Amin uncle liked Kamil bhai's dedication towards work. And that's how  he managed to impress Amin uncle and eventually everyone agreed for the proposal. Alhamdullilah" I replied.

"That's so great I'm so happy for you and especially for Kamil bhai and Humna bhabhi. They surely are an adorable couple." Said Zoya.

"Yes alhamdullilah they look great together. I wish Allah blesses their bond with immense love and care. Aameen" I said.

"Wait Kashaf what is Haris doing here?"  Zoya asked me confused.

"Oh Haris is Humna bhabhi's younger brother. I didn't knew either." I replied.

"I see. By the way you should attend other guests while I search for my mom" Zoya said.

I was looking around at the tables and saw my cousin Urooj pestering around Humza. I mean she's a bit flirty. Anyways they aren't related or maybe they are. Why in the world am I even bothered!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Humza's pov)

This girl so called Urooj annoys me so much. I just helped her pick up the bag which fell from her hands. And she sticked to me for the whole Nikah and now for the Reception aswell. I've refused to give her my number several times. The only good thing about this is for some reason Kashaf didn't like the way Urooj clinged onto me. Honestly her reactions made me happy that I'm not the only one with weird feelings.

I had my eyes only on her looking absolutely gorgeous in the pastel dress with subtle makeup. Kashaf was the complete example of how I would want a girl to be. She was stubborn but fought only for the correct situations. She was rude but maybe she has her own reasons of why she hated men. She was careless because she is the youngest of her family and wasn't burdened to take any kind of responsibilities until now. As much as I heard about Kashaf from Humna she's very pure at heart which is true.

I wish I could talk to her and impress her.

Hassan approached me-

"Humza bhai are you done staring at Kashaf di or do you want her to get nazar effected by yourself. I mean I've no issues I'll ask her to recite Ayat-ul-kursi and blow on herself since my nerd bhai has fallen for her" said Hassan teasing Humza.

"Hassan you're turning beghairat day by day. I'm your elder brother. What are you talking about who fell for whom. Why would I fall for that rude Kashaf while I've other girls who can talk properly to me" I replied changing the topic.

"Bhai there might be hundreds of girls in this world but none of them managed to make you stutter or scared in front of them. Am I correct or am I correct. Its better if you accept the facts I want a bhabhi too" Hassan said.

"Hassan you're overthinking its nothing as such. She's just Kamil's sister. We should care about our sister Humna who will leave us today. Our house would be so empty without her. I'm glad she got such good in-laws and Kamil as her husband and kash... I mean Amin uncle and Husna aunty to take care of her" Humza replied.

"Oh bhai please don't begin with the emotional part again. I'm tired of Haris bhai already repeating the same story several times. I can't believe how is he letting Humna di go. He was so sensitive about each thing related to her. I think he didn't sleep last night either. The first thing he did in the morning was to ring Humna di" said Hassan.

"Haha yes Haris didn't rest for a bit since morning and took care of all the arrangements of today. He'll be fine as the time passes." Said Humza.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Kashaf's pov)

In these two events I was able to notice that something was up Zoya and Haris. They acted strange around each other. The three of us are classmates so Zoya knows him. I am aware that Zoya has a crush on Haris since a long time now but does Haris have mutual feelings for her aswell.

I was lost in my thoughts and my eyes fell on Humza. If I wouldn't lie I properly noticed him today. I hate him for being my mom's favorite and there wasn't anything else I cared much about. He was the complete definition of a prince charming any girl would die for. He was so responsible, respectful and considerate of others. His dark brown orbs enough to make it all worth. The suite he wore for the event hugging his muscular body and perfectly arranged hair. I hated guys and he The weirdo Humza managed to grasp  Kashaf Ibaad's attention. I don't know what's happening with me.

With fun and full of weird experiences the events came to an end. Alhamdullilah. I was dead tired, the heavy dress, heels and the irritating accessories added to the tiredness.

After we reached home I noticed I couldn't find my locket. To my surprise I couldn't find it anywhere in the house. Maybe it fell down during the event. It was really special to me and close to my heart as it was a gift from Kamil bhai.

I decided to tell about the locket in the morning as everyone was tired and needed some rest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This locket belongs to Kashaf right? Maybe it fell down. Its so fragile and beautiful just like her. It has the letter K carved on it. I'll return it to her later"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hoomins I hope you liked the story.
Comment your favorite part and favorite character so far.

Do you believe Kashaf is falling for Humza!?

What's up with Haris and Zoya?

Btw who do you think got Kashaf's locket?

Let's see what does the destiny hold for Kashza.