Chapter 17

Kashaf's pov

I was going through a weird phase of life. As soon as I got Humza he was snatched from me. This was also fine because everything happens for a reason. Little did I know falling in love would've gotten me into so much trouble. There are reasons to why he left but I wish and I only wish he left a message as for why! I'll wait for those reasons. I'll wait for you Humza.

"Are you happy now?" Urooj asked entering my room and I was confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her back.

"You've taken Humza from me. I never knew you could go to such extents Kashaf." Urooj replied holding my shoulders aggressively.

"Are you out of your senses? Where did I take him? He left by his choice!" I said removing her hands.

"You don't know where you belong from is that why you think so great of yourself?" She said and I didn't understand.

"You're nobody yourself to show where I belong from. And yes to answer you I belong to Ibaad Family respectively." I said.

"Oh I pity your unawareness Kashaf. Let me reveal a few things today-" She was speaking and mom slapped her.

"Urooj stay in your limits and I never said you anything because you're my sister's daughter but today you've done enough. Get out of my house and never be around Kashaf again." Mom said angrily and I never saw her so angry ever before.

"Someday she has to face the truth so why not now Husna aunty. I won't forget what you did to me." She said

"Urooj don't force me to call the guards rather leave right now." Kamil bhai said. I didn't understand a thing. What was happening? Why were mom and bhai so angry at her? What did she want to reveal? What am I unaware of?

"Mom? Bhai? What was she saying?" I asked them.

"Barfi she spoke rubbish. Don't think about what she said. It was all baseless." Kamil bhai said and I nodded.

"I never knew my own niece would want to ruin my daughter's life." Mom said

"Mom she can do nothing. Don't worry. I'm alright." I said assuring her and she left my room.

"Barfi are you fine?" Kamil bhai asked

"I'm trying to be fine Bhai." I replied

"I know things have been very hard for you and I can't personally help you with anything. But all I can say is have patience and things will fall into its place." Bhai said and I nodded.

"Why don't you share things with me anymore? Let it all out. I'm here for you." Bhai added

"Its been more than six months and there are no visible signs of Humza. Thank you for saying me to have patience and everything will be fine. But honestly this phase of being patient is the deadliest." I said.

"Barfi have faith in Allah. I know none of us can help you. But you have a lifetime to spend so get hold of yourself." Bhai said.

"I'm trying bhai. Everything's alright. I'm fine. I've you and I don't need anyone else." I said wiping my tears.

What is going on? I really need to gather all the mess and focus on my studies. My dreams and future are more important than these issues. My goal of being a lawer is my priority. Let's forget everything that happened as a beautiful dream. Why did that dream ever had to end only to land me back into the nightmare reality. Each passing day turns harder to survive without him. As if my each breath is a burden on my soul.

I was pretty much indulged in my thoughts and saw an upcoming anonymous call and it was a daily thing now. This stranger called me daily and said nothing. I waited for them to speak but nothing could be heard. I would leave the call for hours in the hope to hear something and that person never hanged up. My heart says it is Humza.

Humza's pov

Things never felt so damaged. I tried my best to meddle with the environment here. But my heart had lost the sense of peace. I called Kashaf daily only to hear her voice and didn't utter a word. Her mere "hello" would successfully manage to make me content. I had no one to let out the chaos in me except Allah. Dad was busy with his business works and talking to mom wasn't worth. Humna, Haris and Hassan were younger to me what could they possibly understand.
Ya allah you're Ash-shaheed (the all observing) you know the situation of my heart so ease this test on us. You're Al-Haqq (the absolute truth) so lead me on the path of truth.

Writer's pov

(Haris and Zoya)

Kashaf tells Zoya and Manaal about the current scenario on insisting. They were enraged on Humza's ignorant departure from the country.

"Is that how your brother had planned to hurt Kashaf?" Zoya asked in vexation.

"Why would you say that? It was an unforeseen situation. Humza bhai never intended to leave just like that." Haris replied.

"Now honestly tell me Haris how can I trust the fact you won't abandon our relationship like your brother." Zoya said.

"Its not my issue if you don't trust me. That falls on you solely. I won't force things beyond this." Haris replied.

"Exactly nothing matters to you and your brother. Even if he had reasons to leave, he could've just left a message instead of leaving her unclear." Zoya said.

"I don't think we should meddle with their personal affairs. It's better if you understand Zoya. I won't repeat this." Haris said standing to leave the place.

"Oh yeah Haris leave me alone as your brother left Kashaf." Zoya said and left crossed.

(Hassan and Manaal)

"Hassan I didn't expect this from Humza bhai. I'm really disappointed in him." Manaal said from the other side on call.

"Manaal let's not talk about things you don't know. Tell me about you and your family." Hassan replied.

"Ok you anticipate me to entertain you while Kashaf is alone suffering." Manaal said.

"Just as though my brother has no pain to endure. You cannot speak about unheard reasons. And as for Kashaf di she is not alone, Humza bhai has all the information about her and she has Kamil bhai and Humna di with her while Humza bhai is all alone over there. Do you all ever think of the terrible agony he's going through? No none of you asks about his whereabouts. I'm not saying not to be concerned regarding Kashaf di but Humza bhai is a human too." Hassan said exasperated.

"Hassan I'm sorry for your brother's situation but he opted leaving the country himself. I expect him to let out those unheard reason's for Kashaf to be acknowledged." Manaal replied.

"Manaal I tried my best to convince bhai to clear out things but he has something else on his mind. I don't know what to do." Hassan said

"That's right you people know nothing. Bunch of negligent humans." Manaal said irritated and hanged the call.

"What have you done Humza bhai!" Hassan thought to himself.

The two poor boys could do nothing but lend help from Kashaf to persuade the girls back.

"Kashaf diiiii help!!" Hassan said fake crying.

"What's wrong?" Kashaf asks

"Zoya is not talking to me." Haris replies.

"Neither is Manaal." Hassan adds

"But why?" Kashaf asks bothered.

"Because of Humza bhai's irrelevant behavior." Haris says in a low tone.

"Whatever Humza did is between him and me. You people don't need to argue about that." Kashaf replies and they nod.

"Don't worry. I'll talk to Zoya and Manaal. I'll make them understand." Kashaf says sighing.

"What will I make them understand when my own heart has no answers! Why did you leave me so clueless Humza! When did you become so self-centered! Your silence hurts more than the truth." Kashaf thought to herself.

Tears dry, but the pain drowns.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey people

Comment and vote.

Hope you liked it:)