Chapter 11

Kashaf's pov

Life has been quite hectic lately. I don't even know what is going on. Humza injured Zafer. The anger he had in his eyes even though he doesn't know what had happened. Humza defended me just like Kamil bhai. I was avoiding him as I do not have a name to the strange feelings I have for him. I distanced myself. I was hospitalized, I was scared, I was disturbed but as if he felt all my pain. My heart craved to be with him but I could do nothing. What are you doing to me Humza Amin!

After I was discharged from hospital my childhood bestfriend Manaal came to stay with us. I was happy on meeting her. We had lunch together. I went into the lawn area to feel better. I was indulged in my thoughts. I had no idea what was coming up. Humza came to me. And before I could realise he confessed. It felt as if he opened my heart for himself. I didn't know what to do. I asked him to leave or else I'd lose my control. I didn't even hold an eye contact with his dark brown orbs who could literally get all my answers effortlessly. I went inside with Manaal. I needed time to understand what just happened. My tears couldn't stop thinking how much I've hurt him. Why does he love me even though I tried my best to be impolite with him! I was happy that he loves me back but I didn't know how to answer him until Humna bhabhi helped me through.

"Kashaf." Humna bhabhi said entering my room.

"Bhabhi." I said wiping my tears.

"Kashaf you don't have to pretend like that. Humza bhai said me everything that happened." She said and I hugged her tightly, crying my heart out.

"Bhabhi I don't know what to do." I said.

"Kashaf listen to what your heart says." She said.

"I can't bhabhi. What will i answer to Kamil bhai." I said

"I will talk to Kamil and all the elders. You only have to reconsider your feelings. Humza bhai is the dream of thousands of girls and look how crazy he is behind you. I've never seen him fall in love ever before. You're special Kashfi." She said and I didn't know what to say.

"Bhabhi I've been so ill mannered and impolite to him. I don't know how to face him." I said

"Just accept him and everything will be covered. Trust me Kashfi." She said.

"Will he talk to me?" I asked her hesitantly.

"He is dying to." She replied and Manaal laughed.

"What about Kamil bhai?" I asked again.

"Kamil would never let you down. If you wish so he can fight the whole world." Humna bhabhi said laughing and left.

"So what will Kashaf Ibaad do now?" Manaal asked

"I don't know." I replied clueless.

"Talk to Humza bhai Kashaf!" She said handing me my phone.

"I'm scared Manaal!" I said.

"He should be scared after how you behaved with him. Don't worry I'll talk first." She said dialing him. I stayed quiet as she wouldn't listen to me.

"Hello assalamualaikum Humza bhai." She said.

"Walaikumsalam this is Haris. Humza bhai is busy. Who's this?" Haris said.

"I'm Manaal, Kashaf's friend. Can I talk to Humza bhai.?" She replied.

"Manaal? Who Manaal? Wrong number." Haris said.

"What Manaaal! Let me talk." Hassan yelled from behind and we laughed at his behavior.

"Hello Manaal you can talk to me. Wait we should exchange our numbers for later." Hassan said.

"No thankyou. I'm not interested. Can I please talk to Humza bhai that would be a great help!" She replied.