Chapter 25

Kashaf's pov

It shatters me into bits and pieces as I continue to hurt him even though he doesn't deserve this. I will make it upto you pickpocket. I promise. For now an important work awaits my attention.

As Hassan texts of his arrival, I slowly get to the back door so that nobody notices my absence.

"Where are we going? Tell me!" Hassan asks impatiently.

"I'll tell you everything let's get out of here first." I replied hurriedly pushing him towards the car.

"Do you plan to kidnap me?" Hassan asks jokingly.

"Not sure. My plans might change." I said rolling my eyes at him. He chuckles.

"Why did we sneak out like that?" He asks.

"Because I don't want anyone to know. Please tell me you didn't tell Humza anything?" I ask him.

"Yes I didn't tell him yet. But my plans might change if you don't tell me where are we going!?" He asks

"Hassan you remember the house Zafer took me to? I just feel a weird connection with that house. We are heading there." I replied as he stops the car suddenly as I give him a "what" look.

"I am never taking you there. Especially when Humza and Kamil bhai don't know. They'd kill me. Let's go back Kashaf di." He says making me frown.

"Hassan we'll be back soon and nobody will know. I won't let anyone kill you. Promise." I said flashing my innocent smile.

"This is not happening. I won't drive you there." Hassan replied as I was at the edge of my patience.

"Okay get out of the car." I said

"Excuse me?" He spoke confused.

"Let's walk towards the cafe nearby." I said and he gets out of the car happily thinking I was convinced. I hurry up and move at the driver's seat making him shock.

"Kashaf di? What are you doing?" He said in utter shock and surprise.

"You said you won't drive me there so let me drive myself. Are you coming with me? Get in!" I replied smirking.

"You know how to drive? How!" He said giving up and sitting at the passenger seat.

"Thanks to Kamil bhai." I replied chuckling at his reaction.

I started the engine wishing nobody would know about my escape, especially Humza. He'd kill me with his questions. I can handle Kamil bhai by just flashing an innocent smile (he can't resist).

"Kashaf di why are you doing this with Humza bhai? Was he not enough? Did he ever hurt you?" Hassan asked in a concerned manner like a 5 year old.

"No Hassan no. I can't tell anything about this further. Let me first get over with this weird house and then maybe you can get your answers." I replied trying to make it easy for him even though he seems more puzzled.

"I trust you and I expect you'll tell me the truth." He said and I sighed in relief.

The journey ended and I was at the abandoned villa which definitely has some information I need to know about.

"What can we even find in this haunted villa? Probably nothing." Hassan spoke as he flinched to the door opening with a thud.

"Oh my little boy is scared. Don't worry Hassan we'll be fine and if not I'll tell Manaal you were a good person." I replied jokingly.

"Kashaf di look I've a pretty wife to take care of don't do this to me. I-i mean the future one." He said almost blushing which was a hilarious view for me.