Chapter 23

(The night was great for our lovely pair. The feeling was greater hearing and confessing things they were dying for. Little did Kashza know what was coming up.)

Kashaf's pov

I woke up as the sunshine poured through my windows. This morning felt different recalling the incidents of last night. All the differences begin and end with Humza. I can fetch the whole world if he's by my side and I know he will be. But my life's all about people leaving. Will Humza stay?

Vanishing my thoughts I took a warm shower and got ready to go down for breakfast only to find Mom scolding Kamil bhai and Humna bhabhi.

"Kamil I never expected such behavior from you. Why would you take Kashaf to Humza? He is no one to her." Mom said and I stood there blown.

"Mom you can't deny things that are clearly visible!" Kamil bhai replied.

"We have to deny everything for now and only focus on marrying Kashaf to Abid. That's the best option." Mom said and I couldn't believe her.

"Mom, Humza bhai loves Kashfi does that not matter more than best choice for her?" Humna bhabhi said slowly.

"Humna you don't know the reasons as to why I'm taking this step. She's my daughter won't I want the best for her?" Mom replied.

"Mom why don't you understand. Humza and Kashaf love eachother. What is wrong in marrying her to Humza!? Stop reasoning everything." Kamil bhai slightly raised his voice at Mom. Which was something he never did and it was so wrong at the moment.

"Ask her to apologize to Abid for her behavior last night. I don't want to hear anything from you both." Mom said and left with tears in her eyes.

"Kashaf would never apologize for doing nothing wrong. I will support her no matter what decisions she takes. You can't force her." Kamil bhai almost yelled.

"I don't think you've grown-up so much to raise your voice at your Mom. Who gave up everything her whole life to take care of you both. I'm really disappointed in you Kamil. This isn't what I taught you ever." Dad said and left behind mom.

I couldn't understand what was happening with me. Are these problems because I want Humza or because Humza wants me? Abid is definitely not my type. How can I marry him! What am I going to do! Kamil bhai yelled at mom for the first time all because of me. Everyone is so disappointed and disturbed. How will I deal with all this!.

I was lost in my thoughts and Mom entered my room.

"You didn't come downstairs for breakfast?" She asked.

"Oh yes. I woke up late and didn't feel like having something." I replied.

"Kashaf apologize Abid for what you said. Saleha aunty is upset about it. I hope you understand." She said and I didn't know what to say.

"Mom I said nothing wrong. Humza had an accident and Abid didn't want me to go. That's not something a good hearted person would do." I replied hesitantly.

"I know Kashaf but you're going to marry him in sometime. You have to listen to what he says. Humza has his parents and siblings to take care of him. You're not his fiance. Urooj is." Mom said and reality hit me real.

"M-mom I-i don't love Abid. He is rude and I don't feel comfortable with him." I said as tears left my eyes uncontrollably and hugged her.

"I understand Kashfi but it is because you didn't spend time with him. Once you get to know him everything will be fine. You were bestfriends with him throughout the childhood." Mom said.