Chapter 22

Writer's pov

Humza was takem aback and as if her simple head nod was enough to crumble his world. He felt betrayed. He started the engine and left the place without informing anyone. Tears in his eyes and fears in his heart. He felt something nobody around would understand.

Kashaf on the other side, alone amidst the crowd has her heart on fire. An unacceptable mistake she made. Having a gut feeling about some unfortunate scenario she's going to indulge in.

Oh how worse the things are going to be for poor Kashza.

The female couldn't stand the plannings of her unwanted wedding and she rushed to her room to contact the charm thief. Keeping her ego aside she dials the only number she literally learned two years back. She knew he wouldn't respond at on ce, yet she dialed again. And finally did the boy recieve. A slight smile curved at her lips realizing he can't resist her.

Humza who was fuming in anger, this sentence sounds strange because the sweer boy who never raised his voice at her was out of control.

"Hello. What do you want now?" He said in the coldest tone ever as tears made way to her eyes. Never did she hear him sound so rude. Wow that hurt real bad!

"Humza- listen to me we-we should talk. Tell me where are you?" She replied in a low tone extremely terrified of his anger.

"Exactly Kashaf you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings. There's a difference." He said reflecting the pain.

"What did you even leave to talk about Kashaf Ibaad? Yes you finally achieved your goal. You showed me that you don't need me, I'm nothing to you. You as always listened to what your brother said. Go talk to Abid. He must be waiting. We should learn from you to take revenge. I engaged Urooj under elderly pressure and you look at you who openly agreed to marry him. Congrats." Humza yelled at her and she was a crying mess. It felt so bad to hear such things from people who shed honeyed words.

"Humza-humza-please I didn't know what to do at that moment. Don't leave me again-" She said as a loud thud made her stop.

"HUMZA!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. He didn't reply. She just doesn't want to process this.

Kashaf's pov

I don't want to accept this. No Allah no. No please no. You can't let anything happen to my Humza. I would die alive. Ya rabbi please please please let this be a bad dream and get me my Humza back.

Kamil bhai entered the room hearing my cries.

"Kashaf what's wrong!?? Tell me?" Kamil bhai asked as everyone were looking at me concerned.

"Bh-bhai bhai Hum-humza had an accident. Please take me to him." I said.

"Yes I will take you to him. Calm down Kashaf. He'll be fine." Kamil bhai said.

"Kashaf you can't go." Abid said and I looked at him confused. Wtf is he saying.

"Do you even hear yourself." I yelled at him.

"He's nobody to you. You're about to marry me and I don't allow you." Abid said and I looked at him disgusted.

"Who do you think you are to stop me? I don't need to provide you clarifications. I won't marry a selfish person like yourself." I said holding Kamil bhai's hand and leaving.

At hospital

We saw Haris and Hassan in front of Humza's ward. Hafsa aunty  sat there crying and praying her heart out for her dearest good boy. I went to her wiping my tears.