Chapter 26

Writer's pov

"Humza how can I make myself to trust you after all that happened?" Asked Kashaf getting reminded of the past.

"Kashaf I know whatever happened to us was very wrong but I had reasons. I don't do anything without a proper reason." Replied humza in a convincing tone.

"Oh yes of course Humza Amin. Everything you do is reasonably correct and when it comes to me its being selfish, cold, arrogant and mean. Is that so?" Kashaf almost yelled.

"No barfi no, you're getting me wrong. I'm sorry please spare us a chance!" Pleaded poor Humza.

"You never leave me alone Humza not even in my own feelings, emotions and decisions. You've occupied me and now without your presence everything is like a sky without clouds, a garden without flowers, an ocean without water and a life without love." Kashaf answered.

"And without you Kashaf my life is like Eugene without Rapunzel, Prince charming without Cinderella, Kristoff without Anna and Ariel without Eric. What use of a life like this!? I'd rather die-" Humza tries to complete his sentence.

"Never ever try to bring those words onto your tongue." Warned Kashaf slowly uncovering his mouth with her hand.

"Why do you care? You don't even trust me! Tch!" Replied humza

"I don't care about you Humza, I care about my Charm thief. He's better than you. Atleast he returned me my pendant after a week and you dared to not talk to me for 730 days." Argued Kashaf.

"Kashaf jokes apart I think you should talk to Kamil bhai and Uncle Aunty. They were quite worried about you." Proposed Humza.

"Don't ruin my mood rather leave me alone. I can't let go of this matter easily." Replied angry Kashaf.

"Kashfi all they did was for your own sake. You were wrong to behave that way. What did Kamil not do for you? He almost left Humna for you. He never disagreed to any of your wishes. He always prioritised you over everything. Is that what he expects in return?" Humza explained.

"Humza they made me hate my own father. They never let me meet him. They hid the fact my biological mother is dead." Replied  teary Kashaf

"Apparently the person you start to refer as your father has been in jail under the crime of your biological mother's murder. What else could they do? Leave you to suffer with him?" Humza said.

"Humza if he is a bad person then why did he not kill me yet?" Asked Kashaf.

"Exactly Kashaf he tried his best to kill you, after Kamil and Humna's wedding, and later when we were kidnapped. You think he was playing Mafia or something? Apologise to everyone for your behaviour in the morning." Humza exclaims.

"Humza what about my mom? She's dead and I don't know how to  feel about this. Maybe Hafsa Aunty never accepted me because I'm adopted." Kashaf says giving a deep thought.

"I don't know what is the reason behind it. But I promise I'll convince her for you." Humza Assured.

Humza's pov

"Humza will she accept me?" Kashaf asked with all the innocence in her.

"Yes, kashfi she will. She doesn't know you well enough. Once she gets closer to you. She'll love you more than me." I tried my best to assure her while I had no idea what to do.

"I hope it turns out as you say-" Her phone rings. It was Abid. I didn't like that.

"Pick it up." I said and she gulped.

On phone

Abid- Hello Kashaf!! How are you? 

Kashaf- Hey I'm fine. Do you have something important to say? I'm busy rn.