[Prologue]

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

A sway on the hips to the left, with the light jingle of the little bells that hang on her waist, caught the attention of the majority.

Unnerved by the sudden attention, the woman in her eye catching clothing danced away. Conveying the message of her feelings with the music in her dance.

 Conveying the message of her feelings with the music in her dance

[Photo for reference]

It was a dance for the celebration of a man's birthday. She didn't know who, but it was an opportunity to make money.

Seductive yet playful, just the right amount to make the audience gasp in awe. That was the theme of her dance, as it is currently nighttime.

Her job, as an travelling dancer had it's perks whenever she came across events that needed entertainment. Yet it also has it's downsides.

Like right now.

"Kind Sir, Can you please step out of my way?" A polite tone asked. It came from the mesmerizing woman who just finished her performance.

"But Missy, can't you stay any longer? I'll give you my pleasant company all through the night." Was the response of the tipsy man that blocked her way, his words caused the crowd to whistle and cheer.

"And just as I had told you earlier. I have places to visit and I can't waste any of my precious time with you." With that, the lady turned to leave.

A certain scent pleasantly invaded the man's nostrils as the lady's lilac-like hair flowed after her steps. Her elegance and beauty had no bounds.

And so the man foolishly took a hold of her arm, he had a tight grip on it as if warning her to not struggle any longer. But just as the man was about the speak, he suddenly flying then crashing back down on the ground. All of it happened in seconds that no one had even seen what had occured.

"W-wha-"

"Didn't I tell you..." The man's startled words was abruptly cut off by the woman stepping on his chest.

"..To fuck off?" Her politeness was long gone, it was replaced with unleashed annoyance. She tried to remain civil but these people was getting on her nerves.

The atmosphere was tense as everyone holds their breaths. They didn't think that the woman would flip. She was rather reserved the whole time.

She had literally flipped the bigger man on the ground like it was nothing.

"My patience is normally long, but it's unusually on edge right now." She exclaimed, digging her heels on the man's chest, resulting to him squirming and coughing in discomfort.

"Guess today is really your unlucky day. Despite it being your birthday." The man under her was her client. But she doesn't give a shit about that. She was already paid, so why bother for pleasantries when they're the ones testing her nerves?

Just as she was about to hit him. She froze. Before calmly stepping off of him and walking away with no emotion whatsoever. This act had confused them, but they were relieved regardless, as their friend was off the hook, relatively unharmed.

In another perspective,

Long purple hair akin to lilacs and orange eyes that shine like the sun. It was the woman who walked away from the commotion she caused.

She was down deep in her thoughts. Clearly debating of some troubling matter.

The feeling that stopped her was not her rationality. But the heavy sense of duty that had washed over her whole being in that very moment.

The lass had never believed her mother when she described that. But here she was, having the same exact feeling.

'I'm sorry, Mom. It seems that my promise to you... Ends today.' She closed her eyes and bowed her head in respect to her eternally sleeping mother. Though she was not here physically, she always remained in her heart.

The woman proceeded to open her eyes, and there was a certain glint to it that was never seen there before. Then she opened her lips and call out a name, a name that a normal dancer shouldn't know of.

"Headon."

The air stilled, as if preparing to welcome a god-like being. A portal appeared directly in front of her. The guardian of the first floor greeted the person that summoned him.

"Ah, Elisa. It's a pleasure to meet you. I must say you really look like your mother and that-" Headon bore a wicked smile as Elisa decided to cut his words off.

"Shut. up. Don't ever say that name. If you had wanted to anger me, then you successfully did." The hatred in the young lass's eyes had further amused the being. She may have lived a normal life till now, but the resentment she has for that man continued to brew under her guise.

It used to bother her before, the hatred she feels for her own father. Yet in this very moment, she had decided to embrace it. For reasons only she knows.

Headon let out a chuckle before asking the question straight to the point.

"Is it time? The time for you to finally climb the tower?"

Headon had chosen Elisa a long time ago, but there was no reason for her to climb the tower. Even her Mother had forbid her in her deathbed. So she had declined him on the spot. He was stunned at first, but instead of leaving her alone. He gave her a preposition.

"One day, when your calling finally comes. Utter my name, and I'll be here to escort you."

"Yes... My liege awaits."

Elisa's words made the Administrator grin.

'The Faye. A being created for it's purpose to serve one master in their lifetime. Your mother had failed in her role.. I wonder how your story will go.'

(^∇^)ノ♪(^∇^)ノ♪(^∇^)ノ♪

Hello!! Here's another fanfic from Tower of God! I hope you enjoy this one!

The first picture is what Elisa's visual are. It's a drawing of An lili from Akatsuki no Yona that I got from Pinterest. I just edited the color of her hair and eyes in PicsArt.

The second picture is her garments when she was performing. I'm not good at describing so expect more pictures in the future.

[EDITED]