↳˳⸙ Chapter 6

[ 3rd Person P O V ]

Lero Ro had accepted the rule and returned to his lighthouse to resume the game.

Baam's team started preparing themselves to enter. Well, except for Elisa whose chilling on the boy's shoulder.

"I'm sorry... Because of me.. All of you are in danger... And I can't really do much..." The chestnut-haired boy started to lose confidence and blame himself.

It saddened the purple head, yet it also annoyed her.

"Geez, I've been telling you. You don't have to worry about that." Elisa stated with an irritated huff.

"But.." He tries to reason out but the blue head cut him off this time.

"She's right, Baam... Thanks to you, that lizard got out of the chair!" He exclaimed, earning a funny look from the girl.

'Yeah.. And I saw you losing your shit earlier when you saw her might.' She shook her head out of this thoughts. It would be funny to get his reaction. But now's not the time.

"But, Baam. I think you're pretty amazing." Khun complimented, which confused the mentioned boy.

"You kept the Black March from Zahard's daughter. Frankly speaking, I am surprised." He further exclaimed.

"There's.. nothing to be amazed at. I could do it because I had you all. Besides, I got help from the Black March once." Baam kept his head down on the floor as he explained.

"I don't want to betray her.. That's what I learned.. Betraying a girl.. will have the world crashing down on me.."

'I like the sound of that but.. that's quite the manipulation there, eh?' She thought inwardly, disliking the girl's motives even if she did help the boy during his tough times.

Khun, on the other hand, was reminiscing a certain memory.

"But it doesn't change the fact that you don't have enough power to protect the Black March, Baam. Which means what you did was pure bluff. Listening to you, I now wonder why you did that. That stupid crocodile is not that useful compared to his body size, right? And Ellie here, just got even more useless by getting herself compressed." The blue head shot out those words. Which ended up hitting their targets.

'Now, you're back to dissing me? For god's sake, I don't know what to think of you. With your mood swings even worse than a girl.' Elisa crossed her arms with a frown on her face.

"But you are- still amazing."

'See? Mood swings.' She can't help but chuckle.

"You're not strong and you've got no skills to rely on- but you try to protect the people who trust you... I could never do that." Khun stated with a smile. 

And as if on cue, the test administrator started the next round.

"Should we go now? To get the king's chair-" Their blue haired teammate leads them yet again.

Elisa, who plans to do nothing but watch. Have no problems with that. It seems to suit him after all.

'Now then, to our competitors.' The Purple head turned to observe the other teams.

'Oh! I see my fellow tiny person!' She beamed happily at this. Unfortunately, Khun had noticed and decided to point it out.

"I see your twin there, Ellie!" He pointed to the squirrel-like being in an easygoing manner.