↳˳⸙ Chapter 18

•

It was a lively day for social entertainment. In the midst of the people, there was a dancer in the centre of attention.

A sway of her hips corresponded to the flick of her wrist, then with a twirl, she drops to the floor and crawls toward a male in the crowd. This act had initiated a series of cheering and whooping, perhaps envious of the attention he got.

Who wouldn't?

A woman, with long yellow hair that glows golden in the lights, and cherry red lips where a smile pleasantly rests. A white mask that acts like a blindfold, was neatly placed in her eyes.

Despite that, the dancer was undeniably beautiful. And rather than being a hindrance, the blindfold had added to the mysterious charm she emits.

The lady slowly stood up and attempted to touch the lucky audience, they all held their breath. But just as she was about to sensually touch him, her hand had teasingly missed him by an inch. Ensuing rounds of mixed shouts when the woman decided to twirl around and shake her hips.

This golden-haired woman just showed up out of nowhere and danced in the middle of the street. She was never seen before, and those who witnessed their legendary scene will say that; 'This was her first step to greatness- Her Debut!'

And it was in fact, her debut.

It was near end of her performance, and dare say the woman wanted more. But time was up.

And so was theirs.

The lady in red twirled yet again and as she stopped, with her hands in the air, she softly spoke out.

"Fight to the brink of death."

That was when chaos occurred.

Everyone in the audience suddenly started to physically fight each other to death. Other people who were far enough from the area, started panicking at the sight of bloody brawling. There were even shinsu involved in some of those fighting.

The golden-haired woman performed a curtsy, in the middle of the complete mayhem. She calmly walked out, wearing a cape to cover herself and vanished from the area.

She had fun. Dancing to her hearts content, luring people in, and cutting their fun short by just a simple command. How ugly she felt.

As the lass stepped into a dark alley, someone called out to her, in the midst of the shadows.

"Congratulations, Orla."

A male voice rang out, before the source of the voice revealed itself.

"Karaka..."