↳˳⸙ Chapter 3

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

"Those of you who passed the test, Make a line! The next test will be on a first come first served basis!"

The teams started to scurry and make a line immediately after her instructions. Elisa was too lazy to walk, so she ended up riding on the resident crocodile's shoulder once again.

"Hi! I'm the test guide, Yellowy. The test will be conducted one team after another. The remaining teams, Please wait and follow the instructions of the guide robot."

'Is the robot named Reddy or Red bot then? No?' Elisa bored-out mind thought. As they will end up waiting for their turn.

"Waiting is soooo boring" Khun stated with a sigh. And the purple head agreed, albeit inwardly.

Both of their attention turned to Baam, who was staring at the ceiling in amazement.

"What is so interesting? Baam?" Khun finally asked.

"Huh? N-no.. it's just.. I've never been in such a bright place."

At the boy's answer, Elisa felt like someone stabbed right through her gut.

'The hell.. Is the outside world really not true?! Or was he trapped-'

The purple head accidentally fell off of the crocodile's shoulder. She fell with a resounding thud, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Ouch- I'm fine~ just fine~ nothing to see here~" She immediately waved the attention off of her with a smile.

Elisa turned to see her teammates watching her in mixed emotions. With a sigh, she also waved them off and proceeded to sit on the ground.

She was too bothered by her thoughts right now to care about her well being. Elisa can hear them continuing their conversation, as much as she wanted to partake in it. Her poker face might not hold on any longer.

A scream suddenly resounded. Unnerving everyone in the waiting hall.

With no clues given by the guide, they were all on edge for their turn.

Time passed, and their turn was near. Elisa sat beside Khun, but he was too engrossed in his own thoughts to care.

The purple head noticed the pink plastic man, who was roaming around the teams came up in between Khun and Baam.

"Hey- bro- you seem to be worried, huh?"
His presence startled the two.

Elisa remained silent, wanting to figure out his motives for approaching the teams.

"What are you? What do you want?" Khun asks while staring at the newcomer in contempt.

'Wait- newcomer?' Something clicked in Elisa's brain.

"Don't stare at me like that! We're all in the same boat! I came here to give you a huge hint about the test." His words further confirmed the girl's theories. Though his suspicious af, his sources might be trustworthy.

"A-Are you sure?!" Baam shouted in shock.

"Hiss~ Don't say it out loud. They'll all hear." The man said, gesturing a shush motion.

''Hiss~'? Is that supposed to be akin to a balloon whose letting out air?!' The purple haired woman inwardly rips her hair out at the similarities.

"Hint..? How would you know?" Khun asked while slapping the Balloon man's hand off of him.

"Deduction. I was chosen because of my intelligence. So this one is simple." He confidently stated, putting a finger up as a point to himself.