↳˳⸙ Chapter 15

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

Shibisu huffed and puffed tiredly, before collapsing altogether.

"I can't go any farther! I give up!! Damn my stamina..." The man exclaims out in defeat.

Elisa looked at his lying form and sighed. She went closer to crouch at his side and smile in sympathy.

"Do you want me to carry you instead? I think we're near so-"

"Just leave me behind.. I'm holding you back.."

This made the girl frown, but just as she was about to reject, his next words made her deadpan.

"And besides, my pride as a man would take a hit-"

And hit, did the male receive. While he nurses his injury, the purplehead spoke up.

"Don't be dramatic. And besides, we have a bigger problem. We lost contact with Khun, and we're lost. So what we need to do is continue and find them and get the hell out."

Just as the lass was about to sigh in response to his depressed state, she suddenly felt an unimaginable pressure from in front of her.

She acted fast and covered her companion, who also stood up, trembling at the intense presence advancing slowly towards them.

"Shibisu. Run when I tell you to, and don't look back. I won't take any chances if I were you."

The man can only nod, albeit reluctantly. He didn't want to subject her into such dangerous position. But if worse comes to worst, he would call for help from the others.

"Hey, you girlie and that fashion terrorist. Let me ask you for directions." A female voice rang out, red eyes menacingly glowing in the dark.

"Depends on whose asking." Shibisu's head snapped to look at his teammate, who had fearlessly asked the terrifying figure.

The purplehead's eyes discretely made contact with the male, and his eyes clearly screamed 'whatthehellareyoudoing!!you'regettinguskilled?!'. But she disregarded this and turned her attention back to the woman, waiting for her response.

But instead of being offended, like what Shibisu thought it would end up happening. She laughed. The terrifying being before them laughed hard.

"Haa.. I like you. You're quite gutsy."

Elisa simply smiled, even tho she was trembling herself, she wanted to be at her best behavior.

"Fine- I'll tell you lot. I'm Yuri Jahad. I'm here for the Black March."

The two's eyes widened at this information. Another princess. A ranker. And someone worthy enough to have received one of the 13th month series. She was both famous and notorious throughout the tower.

"I see. Then we'll gladly lead you to it." Elisa once again had spoken for both of them. Earning a nod from the lady.

As they journeyed towards the two other princesses, Yuri had inquired them if they were Baam's teammates. Shibisu, who had calmed down, had been the one to do the talking for most part, answering every question the woman had in store.

The purplehead didn't speak much. She was still unnerved by the sheer power this person posseses. And also the fact that she was a princess. She was much closer to the King than the other two. That's why she was wary.

When they had finally located the two, they were both gravely injured. And Anaak was struggling underneath the person once known as their wave controller's instructor.

As much as this infuriated the purplehead to the point that she wanted to kill that bastard. But there was another princess in their vicinity, and she didn't like what was happening in front of her either.

Yuri had thrown rocks to distract or even make fun of the fluffball. And in these case, even Shibisu joined in the fun. Elisa can only chuckle to herself at this situation.

"What's.. this! Who dares to do this!! I know you're there, so show yourself!" He shouted out in a rage. Causing the two to stop for a while, the orange-eyed regular watched as the ranker slowly walked closer to the group.

"Who would dare to do this? You know.. Those two ugly girls.. you've been beating on? I'm.. their older sister."

To say the least, they were all shocked. And in those moments of shock- the two regulars behind the princess went to check on their companions.

"What.. are you doing here..?!"

"Hmm.. I'm just passing through. I'm looking for something and someone. But you.. who are you.. to act like were close?" Yuri asked the fluffball. Who had the audacity to act like they were friends. Using informal language and all whatnot.

Elisa had went to Endorsi's side and help her move to a safe distance from the duo in the center.

"I asked who you are! Cat got your tongue?"

"N-no, Princess! Sorry for my rudeness, I'm no. 67, Loh Po Bia Ren of the royal enforcement division unit."

"RED.."

As he introduced himself, Elisa, who was well behind the others, clenched her teeth in distaste.

'Why are there so many of them in this floor..?' This more or less, made the purplehead feel threatened. But she didn't want to be seen, and to do so, she had made her presence close to insignificant compared to the giants in the area.

"Yes, princess. I was told to retrieve the green april. So I came here to do my job."

At the mention of Green April, The scouts of the group discretely positioned herself in front of Anaak.

"Then.. I'll proceed with my work, Princess. This might not be something you want to watch, so it would be best if you moved on."

After he said those words, the riceball menacingly walked towards their location. Elisa, who moved up front due to his threat, prepared herself.

'This might risk my identity.. But I'm not going to back down when it comes to my friends. Even if it means wasting all my efforts.'

Thankfully, it didn't come to that. Yuri had stopped the sheep wool from advancing any further. At some point, the man had threatened the princess with the name of Jahad.

'Is he insane? Ahh, very much so. The audacity..' Elisa can't help but think so, as she watched as the man enacted his death wish by attacking the princess.

But contrary to the fluffball's expectations, it didn't even leave a scratch on the woman. Yuri had responded back by claiming it as 'Self-Defense' and flicked her finger at his face.

Unfortunately, he dodged. Much to the others disappointment. But just as they were about to fight, it seemed like someone had contacted the Princess that made her stop in her tracks.

"Darn it! Being a Princess is a tiresome job. Hey, you! Do whatever you want."

With that, Yuri turned around to leave. Elisa watched her in silence, while Shibisu protested and bravely stood up to defend them from the riceball.

The purplehead looked up at the ceiling of the cave, and seconds later, a force of shinsu had hit the royal enforcer. Resulting into the top caving in and the man squashed like an insect.

'Well, that's satisfying to watch.' Ellie smiled to herself as she finally let herself relax for a moment.

"The person that you're looking for.. is it Baam, the irregular? I sent The Bull." His words brought dread to everyone in the area.

A certain purplehead felt the feeling of unease spreading, and now, she knew that she had to trust her instincts, even when her heart wanted to entrust everything to Baam. Her mind had already connected the dots.

She wanted to go and save the boy, but they were currently surrounded by a net of shinsu and if she interferes, it might thwart their efforts.

And so, this time, Elisa followed her heart.

In the end, look at how it all turned out?