↳˳⸙ Chapter 10

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

As the 3rd day of positioning test ensued, Baam was finally able to start his class with the other wave controllers.

After dropping him off to his class like a worried mother hen, Elisa finally left to go and attend to her own class. While casually walking through the hallways, she remembered their first class. Where they had to make contract with Administrator of the floor.

[START OF FLASHBACK]

"Ah.. it's been a while since I've seen you're kind. Tell me, Faye. Do you want to make a contract with me?" , The Giant Grey Whale of an Administrator asked the purplehead whose currently floating in it's place.

"Hmm.. well, what did my Mom choose to do then?"

Elisa inquired, curious to know more of what her mother had gone through. Although it may be foolish to ask a divine being who is not required to answer any of her questions. But strangely enough, she felt comfortable in wherever she is right now.

"As a creature created from Shinsu itself, The previous Faye thought that this part was 'bullshit' or whatever that term means. And simply asked if she can rig the test and still pass without making a contract with me."

At the whale's answer, the lass can only sweatdrop and awkwardly laugh. Guess her Mom didn't like formalities and responsibilities much.

"Then I shall also lend you this opportunity once again, Faye. Although the Previous One failed in her duty, I wonder how your path will go... Well, you can see it for yourself so there is no need to fret."

With those parting words, a flood of shinsu had enveloped the girl before she can comment any further. Instead of feeling guilty however, she felt that she didn't need to. For the shinsu told her that she deserved everything, yet nothing at the same time.

As for what that meant, she can only wonder for now.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Elisa had finally reached the end of her walk, proceeding to open the door to her class. She flinched suddenly at the loud shouts that erupted from her fellow regulars.

"Wha- what's happening??" , The late comer asked confusedly, sitting in between Selena and Shibisu, with the quiet swordsman sitting next to the man usually known for his tracksuit. They had became fast friends since the start of the positioning test.

"We're being subjected into a cruel test.." , Hatz surprisingly answered, along with a hopeless tone however.

"What he meant was, Mr. Quant wanted us to fill the form where we have to make ten friends sign in it." , Shibisu thankfully explained.

"Hmm? Well that's just easy isn't it?" , Elisa commented, as if it was as easy as eating cake.

Her friend group only stared at her in silence. The purplehead can only tilt her head at their weird behavior.

'Easy for you to say..' , They all sighed in unison. Which unnerved the girl further. But differences aside, Selena hugged the girl as she cried out.

"Ellie! Please sign in mine! We're friends right?"

Seeing this opportunity, The two men also joined in, albeit the black-haired boy was too respectful as to clung to her desperately like the other two.

"Why, of course! We are friends after all!" , Elisa happily signed their forms while also giving her form for them to sign it.

After that event, they all separated to do their best in making friends and finishing the assignment. Knowing that she had three reserved spots for her teammates, she went to the most unlikely person to receive any friendship offer.