↳˳⸙ Chapter 1

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

A buzz from the lighthouse above the swaying plants of wheat. Evankhell's mothership can be seen floating in the distance.

Elisa sucked in a breath before sighing out. But before she can sort her thoughts out, a voice announcing from the lighthouse took her attention.

"Hello Everyone! All the Regulars who have made it to the tower! We sincerely welcome all of you to the 2nd floor, Evankhell's floor!"

'Where? Where is ??? ?' The lass looked around to see the person she's looking for. But the tall wheats hid everyone except giants.

Paying no mind to the rules of the test, Elisa began her search. She was wearing a black long-sleeved crop top, cargo pants and combat boots. [Pic above]

"Ready~ Begin!"

A tense atmosphere can be felt in the surroundings. Everyone is on high alert now. It kind of made her guilty for getting in so quickly, but she banished those thoughts as quickly as they came.

'At least I have a reason now. If I had came way earlier and half-assed this test, then they'll feel humiliated.'

Elisa's confidence wasn't unfounded. So when someone tried to attack her from behind, she merely side stepped before kicking her attacker down to the ground.

It was truly pitiful to see them past out from one attack.

'What was the test again? Ah. To decrease the numbers into 200. Enough time to find that someone then.'

Elisa continued on her search, blocking out the sounds of fighting and merely focused on her goal.

Some had tried to ambush the woman, but they were all proven to be unsuccessful. The lass just left them unconscious, letting those who finds them do the honors of eliminating.

A commotion from a big crocodile caught her eye.

"Stop there! You bastard turtle fellows!! I will fry you in your shells!!!" The enraged alligator shouted, seems like someone had messed with the big guy.

It was the first time she encountered such species, so Elisa's interest was piqued.

So while it was on a rage, she carefully approached and greets him.

"Oy~ Alligator??" She called out chirpily.

"I'm not an Alligator!! I'm Rak Wraithraiser!!" Rak responded almost in reflex. He proceeded to blink in confusion, looking down at her.

"Oh. You're not the little white turtle." He calm down a bit before examining her further.

Having no idea why he did so, Elisa just let him do as he pleases.

"Have you found something interesting?" She finally asked in the same happy manner. It may sound odd at times, but this always happens when her interest is piqued.

"Huh? Purple turtle.. You look weak." The giant crocodile stated. Leaving the lass in confusion and annoyed.

'Purple turtle..? Weak?' She wanted to kick him. But he was too interesting to hurt.

"I need to fight the Black turtle!! So wait for your turn if you want to fight!!"

A deadpan fully overtook the little giddiness that remained on her face. She watches as the crocodile turn to find the 'Black Turtle'.

Then the bell suddenly rang, indicating that the test is finally done.

"Mic Test! Everyone stay where you are! The first test is over now!"

Elisa relaxed and huffed a breath out in annoyance. She didn't get to find that person in the end.

"Congratulations to all of you! It is a bit of a rushed- but a short 2nd test will be carried out right away! The challenge is 'Getting teammates'!"

Elisa blinked before looking at the crocodile who carry on looking for his 'turtles'.

'But he looks really interesting. Like someone I'm supposed to know but forgot. So I'll leave him be.' Satisfied with the decision she made, Elisa also turned to continue her search and find teammates at the same time. But before she can take another step, she was suddenly lifted off the ground.

"Huh- What are you doing?!" Elisa asked in an exasperated manner.

"I'm going to make you the bait."

Rak's words seemed like a joke. But he was really serious. Going as far as tucking her under his arms.

Elisa wanted to fight, but the crocodile was so strong that she can't even squirm her way out.

'Dang it.. Someone help me.' She was now crying anime tears.

"Hey crocodile!!" Someone suddenly shouted. Making Rak turn and in result letting Elisa see who was her savior.

"Aha! There you are! Little turtles!!" Rak shouted in an 'AHA' manner. It was kind of funny, but she was in no mood to laugh.

"Wait! Time out!" The blue haired man who was her knight in shining armor finally spoke up.

"Time out?" Rak asks in puzzlement.

"Yeah! I want to suggest something!!" He confidently stated while holding up his suitcase.

'What can a normal suitcase even do against this giant?' Elisa blankly thought as she watched their interaction in silence.

"Suggest..?" The said giant crocodile asked again.

"Yeah! As the first test is over. There's no reason for us to fight! Don't you think we should find teammates now?"

The lass nodded along to the words of her savio-

"And luckily, here is a group of three! Let's be teammates and pass the test!"

'Eh? Three? But there's four of us here.. including the timid boy on the back- don't tell me..' Elisa's hopeful smile froze and turned sickening sweet. Internally convincing herself that it's not what she thinks it is.

With Rak being stubborn and the two about to fight, then the timid boy stepped out to fight instead. All these was happening live but they all were useless on the zoned out Elisa.

Just as they were about to duke it down. Something inside the woman snapped and she ended up roaring in anger.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. DID YOU GUYS JUST SERIOUSLY FORGOT ABOUT ME?!"

The boys all freeze at her shout. Robotically turning to face the fuming girl under the crocodile's arm.

"Oh. Someone was actually there." The blue head bluntly stated. Confirming the girl's theory that she was actually never seen from the very start.

The little fantasy in her head cracked into tiny little pieces. Elisa suddenly fell quiet, worrying the chestnut haired boy.

But he should've worry about his own. As Elisa broke out from the crocodile's hold effortlessly then proceeded on kicking Rak in the back hard in her rage.

Which sent the alligator on his knees, dumbfounded at her strength. Elisa was seething, when she decided to set her sights on the two other people besides herself.

They understably flinched at her glare. She looked livid.

But instead of getting a beating that they deserve, Elisa ended up sighing and beckoning them over.

"Come on. Better get a hold of the alligator while he's questioning the world."

ლ(^o^ლ)ლ(^o^ლ)ლ(^o^ლ)

Heyyy~ How is it? I hope it keeps you entertained for the next chapter.

The pic above is her outfit for the day. I also got it from Pinterest.