↳˳⸙ Chapter 24

Horyang was in a pinch against two regulars. And one of them had blue hair, just a tad bit shorter than the man she was looking forward to meeting.

"Although I'm a scout.."

A voice from above rang out, causing the people from below to look up at the new person intruding.

"..I don't mind fighting like a Fisherman."

An explosion of dust covered the area as the person descended. As the dust finally receded, it revealed a woman, with long yellow hair and a fashionable coat to boot. A giggle came out of the lady, a testament to how pleased she was with her mysterious entrance.

"Orla?! What are you-" Horyang caught himself off as a voice spoke to him.

Orla, who noticed the observer, grew suspicious as her teammate followed it without any hesitation.

"Tsk- I'm getting tired of chasing you around, you teddy bear!" She shouted out as she followed after him. Mindful of the other two in their tail.

The tall blackhead suddenly attacked, attempting to stop his 'escape'. Thankfully, he dodged and Orla had her wings out yet again.

"Oi, you best careful! I waited like an eternity to get my wings fixed naturally!" She grumbled her frustrations to the unknown regulars before catching up to the big guy.

For his size, Horyang was fast on his feet.

"Cassano!! Where are you? CASSANO!" He called out once he reached a dead end.

The sound of the wind swishing caught his attention, and their behind him, was the short boy attacking. He was sure that he was going to get hit, but the boy stopped before he can swing.

More like stopped.

"Easy there. Back up, little boy. I was letting you run along since you quite remind me of someone, but I'm not letting you hit my teammate."

Orla elegantly landed in front of the big man, watching as the two unknown regulars regroup together.

"Who are you? We're here fight the devil's right arm so out of our way." The bluehead demanded with a serious look in his face, the hook in his hand ready to tear down anyone on its way.

"Then go on~ It's not like Horyang is the devil's right arm you've been looking for." She states as a matter of a fact. Before holding onto her teammates arm, in case he suddenly went to run off yet again. Her pocket suddenly received a message, it was from Viole. Guess he's also coming here. She sent her current location to him.

"Huh? He's clearly him by-"

"Wait. It's not him." Another voice suddenly interjected, and by the looks on the big guy's face, it's him.

"The devil's right arm that you're looking for.. is here."

From above, a man charged against the bluehead and managed to hit him backwards. His teammate went to swing at him but was taken aback when he suddenly flew up and hit him instead.

"Cassano!"

Horyang called out, but he was ignored. Orla can't help but think of this situation like how a girl is chasing after her crush, but the boy is ignoring her

"Hmph.. Who are you?"

"Cassano Beniamino. 'The devil's right arm'."

Her teammate went to get some answers, but he was rejected yet again. The yellowhead can only sigh, as a fight ensues. But this time, the two had successfully taken Cassano down, but as much as she wanted to clap for them. He was her teammates brother, so she had to check on him.

A fight inevitably occurred between the three, as Horyang was blinded by his brother's supposed death. Orla didn't even confirm anything yet, but it seemed to be the likely conclusion.

Well, that until his little icon lit up red and she was knocked unconscious with a hard blow on the head.

'Shit. I really hate it when I always end up in this situation.'

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

When she came to, she was near Horyang's unconsciously injured body. She assessed the situation. Currently in a flying soil doll, Viole is here and a rabbit girl, the two regulars and Cassano.

"Allright. We'll call a truce for now. I'll join your team.. and enter the workshop battle with you." The bluehead, now identified as 'Ran' thanks to his tall companion, declared.

"Well, now that you're all buddy-buddy.. Care to explain what's happening here?"

They all turned to the formerly unconscious woman, now sat against the wall with sarcastic smile in her face.

"Orla! You're awake! Are you feeling okay?" A red lighthouse suddenly zoomed in front of her, emitting those  words. She moved her head to the side to see an anxious Viole looking at her.

"Did you lose your pocket or something? That was expensive you know, better pay Yuri back someday." She chuckled out before groaning as she held her bloodied head.

"Jeez, you sure hit hard. Don't you, Cassano?" Orla addressed the male standing next to the rabbit girl. Who suddenly tensed, as the slayer nominee's gaze fell on him.

"I think I'm fine besides a headache, tell me what's our situation."

The lightbearer took this opportunity to butt in. And while she was prancing around, her pocket received a message, from Viole. Orla decided to keep it hidden for now, as she finally decided to listen to the rabbit- named Xiaxia.

"...And so, my princess. We are on our way to recuperate before taking the 29th floor's test! Then as you all know, we will go on to partake the workshop battle right after."