↳˳⸙ Chapter 2

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

The next test occurs inside the Evankhell's mothership. Over a 100 or more regulars had passed the 1st test.

Some have unusual powers, and other's play their game cheap and dirty.

All the regulars here- are ferocious enemies.

Well, Khun's words not hers. Elisa couldn't careless about extras.

The lass ended up yawning as they analyze their rivals. Leaning lazily on Rak's shoulders.

"Well, I'm sure were the strongest team! Because our leader is the awesome and powerful, Mr. Crocodile!!" Khun stated with all smiles. Buttering up the resident alligator to cooperate.

"Haha- true." Baam agreed to the blue head's statement.

Did she already mention that they were holding each of Rak's hands? No?

"Who's what?! You tricky turtles!! Get your hands off of me! Bug off!" He finally exploded. Throwing their hands off of his as he bellowed out.

"Ouch! How can you do that to a teammate?" Khun asked with pitiful face.

"You're not my teammate! You jerk!!" The crocodile shouted back. His hands rose up, indicating that he might threw the purple head of off his shoulder.

Elisa gaze sharpened. She immediately took a hold of his ears and proceeded on pulling them.

"Ahhh! Stop it, Purple turtle!! I wasn't planning on throwing you off!!" Rak explained in hasty.

The lass hummed before letting his ears go.

"You better. Or I might just proceed on tormenting you." Elisa stated with a mischievous smile on her face. It caused a shiver to go down on her teammate's spine.

"Anyways, I'm 25th Bam. He's Khun Aguero Agnes. And you know, Rak. What's your name..?" Baam, the adorable one of the four spoke up. Elisa can't resist the smile that instinctively rose up at the sight of him.

'Odd. He's too innocent to be considered as ferocious.' At that thought, The purple head decided to step down from her place. Visibly relieving the crocodile from the 'cunning turtles'.

"I'm Elisa! But because I like you, you can call me Ellie." She introduced herself in a bubbly manner. Holding up her hand to shake his.

When their hands made contact, Elisa suddenly froze. Concerning the chestnut yet again.

"Um.. Ms. Ellie..?" He hesitantly called her name. Khun, who was watching from the side, gave the lass a side eye.

Elisa eventually snapped out from her thoughts, giving Baam a wide grin in response.

"Oh, I'm fine. Extremely so." She exclaimed happily. Making the concerned boy relax.

"But please do leave the honorifics. I like my name as it is. Even if it does sound adorable coming from you." Elisa ended up laughing as Baam hesitantly called her name again. With no changes.

The blue head wasn't convinced though. As he had began eyeing her cautiously.

'In the first place, only three people in one group is allowed. Our group has four people. How did we even get in?' Multiple theories of his suspicion started popping up. While his brooding to himself, the two just chatted away merrily.

"Finally! I gotcha! I will kill you!" A regular bellowed. Likely finding the guy that hurt him in the first test.

Baam turned to look at the commotion. While Elisa pouted, they ruined her mood. But she didn't step up to stop them.