↳˳⸙ Chapter 4

[➞] 3rd Person P O V

The break was nearing it's end, yet it seems like there're way less teams than it was earlier.

"This test was hard, indeed. A lot of teams didn't make it up here." Baam, the ever innocent boy stated. Elisa sat next to him, watching the blue haired teammate excuse himself to the bathroom.

She had theories about the bag, and none of them makes sense at all. Like for example, he uses it to block. How in the world is that briefcase not torn in pieces?

There were a couple more complaints to talk about, but a random dude in his jumpsuit came and approached them.

"Hey! Lucky boy! You passed this one, too!" He friendly stated. To which puzzled the chestnut from his presence.

The purple head raised a brow at the man. He didn't have any malice towards the boy, so she let him be.

"I'm Shibisu, the same regular as you! Nice to meet you! And yours?" He introduced himself first, and offered to shake his hand.

"Oh! I-I'm Baam!" He stuttered a bit. Clearly taken aback at his.. normalness?

"What's the name of that big guy?" He turned towards the towering presence beside the boy.

"I'm Leader Rak." Rak confidently introduced himself.

"Leader Rak?"

"I'm the true leader of the era." At his answer, Elisa couldn't help but snicker.

"Sure you are~".

"Ha?! Why can't Purple Turtle just accept it? Or perhaps.. Are you jealous?" The gator asked smugly.

Yet his expectations failed him when Elisa ended up making an disgusted face.

"Bruh, No. Being a Leader is such a pain in the ass. You know what? You can go ahead and claim my credit for yourself." Elisa let out a huff as she turned away.

"What credit? I did it all by myself!! Me! The Great Leader Rak!!" Rak stood up, proudly pointing at himself. Right in front of the Purple head.

"Oh sure you did. Why are you being defensive about it?" She teasingly smirked.

"I am not!!"

As the two began arguing by themselves. Shibisu turned to the only sane person in their team.

"And who is she?"

"That's Elisa. You can call her Ellie for short. She's pretty cool so don't worry about that." And what Baam means by that, is the loud fight occuring right in front of them.

"Haha- you've got funny guys on your team! By the way, you're awesome! You just look ordinary and you made it up here!" Shibisu lightheartedly commented, continuing their conversation despite the obvious noise distraction.

And just by the time Shibisu left, the two noisy teammates had already subsided by then. And also, Khun came back from the toilet at the same time, Lero Ro came to announce the next test.

"Did you have enough rest, Regulars? I'm so happy to see you again!" He stated cheerfully.

'Oh you do? And here I thought you were about to murder me last time.' Elisa blankly smiled at that thought. The easy going smile on Lero Ro's face always ended up unnerving her.

"Oh! Mr. Lero Ro." Though, it seems like Baam is also pretty happy to see him.

"Haha- I came here with very good news!" He exclaimed. Picking everyone's interest at the same time.