Profile

Name: Yuki Ketchum

Gender: Female

Age: 10

Birthday: 22nd May

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Hometown/City: Pallet Town

Region: Kanto

Family/Relationships:
~Delia Ketchum ~ Mother
~Red Ketchum ~ Father
~Unknown Grandfather
~Black Ketchum~ Brother/weird relationship

Abilities: Athlete/Hand-to-Hand Combat and Self Defense
~Psychic Powers: Reading Minds, Telekinesis, Levitation, Teleportation (though not that good at it and sometimes end up in the wrong place)

~Aura Powers: Understand Pokémon, Emotions, Sensing Pokémon and Unknown Objects. She won't know these are her Aura Powers, yet she will believe these are her Psychic Powers

Hobbies: Cooking/Baking, Training, Creating clothes for herself/Pokémon, Practicing her Psychic Powers, Taking care of Pokémon, Playing a musical instrument.

Likes: Her family, Pokémon, Traveling, Pokémon Battles/Contests, Singing, Sleeping, Reading, Exploring, Climbing (once called 'human Mankey')

Dislikes: Bullies, Trainers who mistreat Pokémon, Pokémon Abuse, Being Underestimated, People waking her up for no reason, People who talk badly about others

Personality: Kind, Strong/Serious, Confident, Role Model/Teacher, Quick Thicker/Problem Solver, Selfless, Enthusiastic, Passionate, Adventurous

Biography: When Yuki Ketchum was a little girl, she looked for Pokémon in the forest. However, Yuki got lost and was frightened to the point of tears. When it started to rain, Yuki was forced to take shelter underneath a hollow tree. While under the tree, Yuki noticed a group of Pokémon who were also seeking shelter from the rain, Yuki invited the Pokémon inside the tree where they kept her safe and warm. This made Yuki so happy that she wondered how much she wanted to become a Trainer to travel the entire world with her Pokémon friends. Later on, Yuki shows her mother a poster of Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camp that she wants to go too, and Delia happily signs her daughter. During the trip, Yuki met Goh and Chloe Cerise, and they all met the Mythical Pokémon Mew. Yuki also befriended a male Pichu.

When Yuki was six, she discovered her Psychic Powers when she accidentally made the appliances float when she was upset. Yuki got scared and wanted to separate herself from her family and hid in the forest. It took a huge amount on Delia's and Red's part to convince her and bring her back home.

Sometime later, Yuki enrolled herself in another one of Professor Oak's Pokémon Summer Camps, where she continued to learn the basics of Pokémon. While looking for a Poliwag, Yuki found a young girl and fellow camper named Serena Yvonne, who got lost in the forest while looking for her group. Seeing that her knee was injured, Yuki wrapped a clean purple handkerchief with a Pokéball on each corner around her wounded knee. Yuki lends Serena her hand and helps her up when Serena couldn't get herself up due to the pain. Yuki then guided Serena out of the forest and took her back to the campsite.

When Yuki was eight, she started assisting Professor Oak at the Lab, much to Gary's Oak dismay. Gary became a bully and he and his friends would bully her, which made her sad. Because of this, Yuki didn't make many humans friends, but she played with the Pokémon at the Lab, which made her feel better.

At age 10, Yuki gets to begin her Pokémon Journey.