Pokémon Tech School

[INTRO]

***

The gang was still on their way to Vermillion City, but they were having trouble with the mist that surrounded the area.

"I don't like the look of this. We should stop for a while," Willow voiced out.

"I agree," Yuki nodded, "This fog is so thick it's hard to see where you're going."

"How about we take a break?" Brock suggested.

The girls agreed to that plan.

Brock sets up a table with Hot Chocolate.

"I'll make some French Crêpes for dessert, but I need water and firewood," Brock said.

"I can get the water," Willow offered.

"And I'll get the firewood," Yuki said.

***

As Yuki and Raiden were searching for firewood, they spotted two rodent-like Pokémon, one was purplish pink and the other was light blue.

"Aww~" Yuki cooed as she scanned them

Nidoran Male, the Poison Pin Pokémon. Nidoran Male has excellent hearing, thanks to specialized muscles, it can rotate its ears to pick up the slightest sound.

Nidoran Female, the Poison Pin Pokémon. Though Nidoran Female is small, it's quite dangerous. The barbs in the fur of the horn on its head are both extremely poisonous.

"Raiden Thunder Shock," Yuki ordered.

"Pikachuuuu!" Raiden fired a shock of yellow electricity, hitting the Nidroans well.

Yuki took out two Pokéballs and tossed them, hitting both Nidoran on the head.

Both male and female Nidoran were caught without a fuss.

"Two new friends," Yuki smiled and took a brief look at their information. 

Nidoran

Type: Poison

Gender: Male

Ability: Poison Point

Hidden Ability: Hustle

Known Moves: Peck, Leer, Focus Energy, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Fury Attack and Confusion

Egg Moves: Venom Drench and Head Smash which has yet to be unlocked

Nidoran

Type: Poison

Gender: Female

Ability: Poison Point

Hidden Ability: Hustle

Known Moves: Scratch, Growl, Double Kick, Poison Sting, Bite, Fury Attack and Counter

Egg Moves: Venom Drench and Poison Fang which has yet to be unlocked

Yuki gathered the firewood and walked back to her friends.

***

When Yuki arrived with the firewood, she immediately started to set it up and Willow came back with the water.

The group all pitched in and Brock finished lunch.

"Alright, it's done," Brock said, happily.

"Then it's time to eat," Willow said as she & the others released their Pokémon.