Stone Town; The Eevee Brothers

On their way to Cinnabar Island, the gang had some adventures. 

First, they met a girl named Duplica & her Pokémon Ditto. The gang found it impressive, but Ditto has trouble with its face when it transforms. Willow had her Ditto trained Duplica's Ditto & in the end, Ditto could transform perfectly.

Next, they met a computer geek named Dr. Akihabara who owned a few pink & light blue polyhedral Pokémon called Porygon. One of the Porygon was stolen by Team Rocket, but the gang managed to save it. The Porygon ended up befriending Yuki & Akihabara allowed Yuki to keep Porygon. So Yuki caught Porygon in a Premier Ball & named it Pixel.

Then, they entered a forest & stumbled upon a horde of Pikachu. There were males, females, small ones & large ones. Tomo managed to catch a small female Pikachu. Surprisingly, Yuki also caught a small female Pikachu because the Pikachu took a liken to her, Raiden & Corin. Before they left, the Pikachu horde gathered up & waved goodbye to the gang.

***

***

Currently, the gang is walking on a path through the forest.

Yuki had her headphones on & was listening to music from her MP3 Player. Raiden and Nova were on her shoulders.

The Pokémon's ears perked up, hearing something not too far from where they were.

"Pikapi," Raiden tapped on Yuki's shoulder.

"What's wrong?" Yuki asked, taking off her headphones.

"Eevee Vee Eevee. (I sense another Eevee.)" Nova said.

"Lead the way."

"Vee," Nova nodded and ran to the side of the path.

The gang followed the shiny evolution Pokémon & found an Eevee tied under a tree.

"Poor little fella," Willow said, untying the Eevee. "Do you think it's abandoned?"

"No, there's a collar with a tag on it," Yuki pointed to the red collar around Eevee's neck. "It says Stone Town."

"That's on the foot of Evolution Mountain," Brock said.

"Then let's go," Tomo said.

***

The gang arrived where Eevee's owner lived and saw a huge mansion. When they got into the backyard, they noticed a party was going on.

"Looks like a garden party," Yuki said.

"Looks fun," Tomo smiles.

"It looks like all these Pokémon evolved from stones," Brock said.

Just then three boys ran up to them, each wearing different pants; red, blue & yellow, and wearing white sleeveless shirts.

"Hello, I'm Sparky," the spiky blonde-haired teen greeted.

"I'm Pyro," the teen with red hair said.

"And I'm Rainer," the teen with blue hair said.

"We are the Eevee Brothers," they said together.

"I'm Yuki, & these are my partners Raiden & Nova," Yuki greeted.

"Pika/Eevee," Raiden & Nova greeted.

"I'm Tomo," Tomo greeted.

"I'm Willow," Willow greeted.