Tentacool and Tenatcruel

[INTRO]

***

We now find our heroes looking at the ships passing by. They were disappointed that they missed their boat. 

"Pikapi Pika. (Yuki look.)" Raiden said as he pointed towards the water.

The gang looked to where Raiden was pointing & they saw a light blue seahorse-like Pokémon.

"That's a Horsea," Brock said as Yuki pulled out her Pokédex.

Horsea, the Dragon Pokémon. Horsea wraps its tail around solid objects on the seafloor to avoid being swept away in a strong current. When threatened, it spits a cloud of ink to cover its escape.

"It looks injured," Willow said.

"You're right. We need to help it," Brock said.

Yuki was just about to send out someone to help Horsea when they noticed a boat explode and a couple of men going overboard.

"Oh no!" Brock shouted.

"Mizu, Blast, I choose you!" Yuki sent out her bubblejet Pokémon and turtle Pokémon.

"Go Marill and Staryu," Willow sent out her aqua mouse and star-shaped Pokémon.

"Va/Squirtle/Marill/Ha!" They appeared.

"Go save those men, pronto," Yuki instructed.

The Pokémon swam off while Brock went to find a boat.

***

The men latched firmly on the Water Pokémon.

"Over here, guys," Willow waved from the boat.

The Pokémon swam towards the boat and the gang pulled them on board.

"Are you alright? You look like you're paralyzed," Yuki asked in concern.

"It was horrible... I gotta tell the boss... what happened," one of the men said, shuddering.

The gang looked at each other and wondered what happened.

While this was happening, Horsea was watching them with curious eyes.

***

"I'm the boss. Nastina!" A woman smirked as she was surrounded by young men in speedo swimsuits.

Yuki & Willow shivered at the sight.

"I understand you save my men. Thank you very much," Nastina laughed weirdly and the men laughed too.

"You're welcome, but what's going on?" Yuki asked.

"You see I'm trying to build a big luxury resort out on the ocean, but those damn Tentacruel keep interfering with constructions," Nastina said, annoyed.

"Tentacool huh," Yuki said as she pulled out her Pokédex.

Tentacool, the Jellyfish Pokémon. Tentacool's body is largely composed of water. If it is removed from the sea, it dries up like parchment. If this Pokémon happens to become dehydrated, put it back into the sea.

"Those Tentacool must've paralyzed your sailors," Brock said.

"Because of the Tentacool, all the tourists are staying away from here. Those retched Pokémon have been getting on my nerves. I want you three to exterminate the Tentacool," Nastina said.