S.S Anne

[INTRO]

***

As our heroes were still in Vermillion City, they were in Vermillion Harbor, looking at all the ships.

"Wow, check that out," Willow pointed to a huge white ship.

"That's the S.S Anne, the largest ship in Kanto," Brock informed as he read from a book.

"Oh yeah, Lt. Surge gave us tickets for it," Yuki said.

They turned in their tickets and aboard the S.S Anne.

***

"Wow," Willow said in awe.

Inside the ship was packed with Pokémon trainers and people, dozens of booths with food, accessories, clothes, games & even Pokémon battles happening on the ship.

"This is like Pokémon Paradise," Brock said.

"How about we split up and meet back in an hour or so?" Yuki suggested.

"Sounds good," Brock and Willow agreed before they walked in random directions.

Yuki, Raiden & Galen, who came out of her Pokéball, looked around and they passed by a stall that held souvenirs. Yuki bought a stuffed Pikachu, which made Raiden delighted, and a pink ribbon, which she tied on Galen. She also bought Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmeleon and Vulpix plush toys.

"Yuki, is that you?" A female voice called out.

Yuki turned, seeing a girl with teal hair and green eyes wearing a blue shirt with a red vest, brown shorts & white shoes.

"June, I can't believe it," Yuki said surprisingly as she hugged her.

"It's so good to see you," June said as she hugged her back.

"I'm thrilled to see you too. What are you doing here?" Yuki asked.

"I'm here traveling the Kanto Region," June said before noticing Raiden and Galen. "Awe~ Are these your Pokémon?"

"Yep this is Raiden my Pikachu and Galen my Happiny," Yuki introduced.

"Pika," Raiden waved.

"Happiny," Galen smiled.

"Aren't they cute?" June cooed as she patted their heads.

Yuki and June continued to look around until Yuki noticed two Mega Stones. The first one is dark yellow with blue, red and purple S-shaped symbol in it and the second is grey with a black, yellow and dark yellow S-shaped symbol in it.

"No way," Yuki said, gazing at the stones.

"Mega Stones," June said.

Suddenly, Yuki felt Vespa's and Triton's Pokéballs shaking on her belt. Yuki smiled as she bought them.

Next, they saw one of those shooting games where you shoot as many objects as possible to win a prize. Yuki grabbed the gun, aimed at the first object & shot it down with ease. Then the next one and so on & so on. She was hitting the targets with precise precision that she gathered a crowd without her knowledge. Yuki took a deep breath and hit the last object.

"Pika!/Happiny!" Raiden & Galen cheered.

"You did it!" June cheered.

The crowd was impressed & clapped.

"Impressive," the vendor clapped before he handed Yuki the Grand Prize. "Here you are, young lady. I hope you like it."

"Thank you sir," Yuki smiled as she took the Prize.