The Safari Zone

[INTRO]

***

The gang had finally made it to the Safari Zone.

"Alright, we're here," Brock grinned.

"I can't wait to catch new Pokémon," Yuki said, excitedly.

"What Pokémon are you going to catch, big sister?" Tomo asked.

"I'll just go with the flow," Yuki said.

"This will be fun," Willow said with joy.

***

As the gang entered a cabin, a gun was pointing at Yuki's face.

"Sister!/Yuki!" The gang shouted in fear.

"Who are you brats?" An old man demanded.

Raiden used his tail to knock the gun out of his hand, making him shocked.

"What is the big idea of pointing a gun at someone who just walked in?! WHAT IF I CALL MY AUNT JENNY OR MY FATHER!" Yuki yelled.

The old man was startled so badly that he passed out.

A young woman ran in.

"Who are you?" Willow asked.

"I'm Kendall and he's Kaiser, we're the Safari Zone Wardens," Kendall said.

"What's his problem?" Tomo asked.

"30 years ago when Kaiser discovered the Legendary Dratini, trainers started to intrude the Safari Zone to capture Dratini. They got many Pokémon in the process & nearly destroyed the Safari Zone. Since then, trainers are only allowed to use Safari Balls," Kendall explained.

"That's sad," Yuki said sympathetically before she pulled out her Pokédex & the screen showed a small blue & white serpentine-like Pokémon with white fins on the side of its head.

Dratini, the Dragon Pokémon. Dratini dwells near bodies of rapidly flowing water, such as the plunge pools of waterfalls. As it grows, Dratini will shed its skin many times.

Kendall gave them 30 Safari Balls & 2 Super Rods.

"Also before you enter the Safari Zone, you need to wear your Safari Zone outfits," Kendall said.

The gang shrugged as Kendall gave them their Safari Zone outfits. One by one, they were in their outfits. Even Raiden was wearing a vest and hat.

Brock's outfit...

Tomo's outfit...