Happy Halloween!!

Halloween. Halloween takes place on October 31st. It's a time when people dress up in costumes, go trick-or-treating, & carve jack-o'lanterns from pumpkins.

***

Currently, our heroes decided to spend Halloween in Yuki's hometown.

"Pallet Town is beautiful in the fall," Yuki commented, gazing at the scene.

"It sure is," Willow & Brock agreed.

Yuki led her friends to her house. Walking through Pallet, they noticed every house is decorated for Halloween & a few people in costumes.

Soon, they arrived at Yuki's house which was also decorated for Halloween.

"Mom & Dad sure did a great job decorating," Yuki commented before she knocked on the door

The door slowly opened & a man dressed like a Reaper holding a fake scythe was here.

"What the?!" Willow gasped.

"Hi my dear princess," the man said before he took off his mask, revealing to be Red.

"Hi Daddy," Yuki smiled as she hugged her father.

"Pikachu," Raiden smiled as he gently nuzzles Red's cheek.

Red smiled back before he looked at Willow & Brock. "You two must be my girl's friends. Delia has told me about you. I'm Red, but I assumed you already knew that."

"I'm Brock & this is Willow," Brock greeted.

"Nice to meet you sir," Willow smiled.

"Come on in," Red said as the gang went inside.

"Is Mom here, Daddy?" Yuki asked.

"She went to the store to get a few things," Red answered.

"Is Black here?"

Red frowned sadly. "I don't know, honey. We know how much he loves Halloween."

"I see."

"Sorry to interrupt, but who is Black?" Willow asked.

"Black is my brother. We used to be so close when we were younger. We would do everything together," Yuki explained. "One day I accidentally embarrassed him in front of his friends & he was angry with me. I tried apologizing, but he stormed out of the house with his Umbreon. That was the last time I saw him."

"Oh," Brock said, sadly.

"I don't want my only brother to hate me," Yuki said, sadly.

"Chu," Raiden nuzzled his partner.

"Yuki, your brother does not hate you," Red said. "I bet he is thinking of you."

"Maybe he feels guilty about how he treated you," Willow said.