Pokémon Ranch

[INTRO]

***

The gang was currently walking through a forest. They arrived at a field that had fences built and Pokémon within them. 

"Are we in the countryside?" Willow asked.

"I don't think so," Yuki shook her head.

Then they felt the ground shaking. 

"Woah!" Yuki said in alarm.

"It feels like an earthquake," Willow said.

"It's those Pokémon," Brock said as he pointed to a herd of light brown bull-like Pokémon with three tails.

Yuki pulled out her Pokédex

Tauros, the Wild Bull Pokémon. When Tauros begins whipping itself with its tails, it's a warning that the Pokémon is about to charge with astounding speed.

"Growl!" A familiar Pokémon said from behind them.

The gang turned and saw a Growlithe.

"It's a Growlithe," Brock smiled, thinking about his Growlithe.

"Hi Growlithe," Yuki said as she petted Growlithe. "Where's your trainer?"

"I'm right here," A female voice replied.

The gang looked and saw a girl with blue hair in a low ponytail, blue eyes, a green short-sleeved shirt, & light lavender shorts who was riding a cream-colored horse-like Pokémon with a fire-like mane and tail.

"Can you tell us where we are, please?" Yuki asked politely.

"You're at the Big P Pokémon Ranch; we preserve and raise wild Pokémon here," the girl answered.

"So those Tauros are yours?" Willow asked.

"Yes. I'm Lara Laramie and my family runs this ranch," the girl introduced herself.

"I'm Yuki and this is Raiden."

"Pikachu."

"I'm Willow."

"And I'm Brock."

"Nice to meet you all," Lara smiled.

***

Lara showed the gang the fields of the ranch, which held different Pokémon.

Yuki quickly scanned Ponyta

Ponyta, the Fire Horse Pokémon. At the beginning of its life, Ponyta's legs are too weak to hold it up. It quickly learns to run by chasing after its elders.

One field had Sandslash, another Nidorina, another Nidorino & other fields held different Pokémon.

"Breeders love it here at the Laramie Ranch because the Pokémon are raised in the wild and a little stronger than other Pokémon," Brock said.

"I'm happy that you know all about our hard work. We're very proud," Lara said as she got off Ponyta & stretched.

"Doesn't it hurt when you ride Ponyta?" Willow asked.

"One thing about Ponyta or Rapidash is that they won't burn anyone they trust," Lara said.

"This place is astonishing," Yuki said.

"I know, we're having a big party here tonight. Why don't you all come as my guests?" Lara offered.

"Really? Thanks," Yuki said.