Exeggutor

[INTRO]

***

The gang were at a town which currently had a carnival going on. Yuki, Raiden & Tomo went on different rides, played games & had cotton candy.

Brock was dancing with some performers in the open.

Willow & Marill were eating ice cream until they noticed a woman dressed as a Vulpix yelling at a man with a black top hat & a green magician outfit. Next to him was a six pink egg-like Pokémon next to him.

"I had enough, I quit!" The woman yelled.

"Please, I promise to pay you," the man said.

"If you're gonna pay, then pay me now," the woman scowled.

"I can't, not right now," the man said. "But as soon as I get customers, I will."

"And who do you think is going to watch your show?" The woman said.

"..." The man looked down.

"Some magician!" The woman shoves him into a box & walked away.

"Oh, great," the man sighed.

"Sir, are you okay?" Willow asked as she approached him.

"No, I just lost my fifth assistant this year," the man said.

"Fifth? Why?" Willow asked as she raised her eyebrow.

"I'm a magician, but I'm not very popular. Will you be my assistant?"

"Um, only for today," Willow said.

"Thank you. My name is Melvin & this is my partner Exeggcute," Melvin introduced

"Exeggcute," Exeggcute greeted.

Willow pulled out her Pokédex

Exeggcute, the Egg Pokémon. Exeggcute is made of six heads that communicate with each other using telepathy.

"I'm Willow & this is Marill," Willow said.

"Marill," Marill smiled.

***

It was the start of the magic show. Willow was forced to wear a leotard adorned with Goldeen fins & the poor girl was completely embarrassed. Marill is wearing a light blue bow on her head.

Soon, Yuki, Raiden, Tomo & Brock arrive at the show.

"Willow, what's going on?" Yuki asked.

"I agreed to help Melvin with his magic show," Willow said, embarrassed.

"Come on, hurry it up!" Someone shouts.

The gang take their seats & watch the show.

"For my first trick I will juggle my Exeggcute," Melvin starts to juggle his Exeggcute.

"This is magic?" Yuki sweat dropped. 

"Boring," Tomo said, hugging the stuffed Kangaskhan Yuki won for him.

"What he said," Brock agreed.

"We don't want to see juggling! We want to see some magic!" Someone shouts.

Melvin pulls out his wand & tried to create a blast of lightning, but ended up shocking himself. He pulls out his wand again & a tiny flame came out, making the crowd fall back in disbelief.