P1 Grand Prix

[INTRO]

***

Along the way, Yuki battled a few trainers & used Tyson for every battle because of his fighting spirit. Currently, the gang was walking down the outskirts of Fuchsia City when they saw a humanoid-like Pokémon with red boxing gloves & light purple boxing shoes.

"Isn't that a Fighting Pokémon?" Willow asked.

"Yes," Yuki answered as she pulled out her Pokédex

Hitmonchan, the Punching Pokémon. Hitmonchan has the fighting spirit of a world-class boxer. It's extremely driven & never gives up.

"Do you think it's wild?" Willow asked.

"I don't think so. He probably has a trainer," Brock said.

"That's not the problem. I think he wants to fight," Yuki said.

Just like she said, Hitmonchan's fist glowed orange & charged toward Yuki. Tyson's, who was out of his Great Ball, hand glowed white & clashed with Hitmonchan. Then he kicked Hitmonchan's legs, causing it to trip on the floor.

"What are you doing, Hitmonchan?!" a voice yelled, gaining their attention.

The gang turned, seeing a tan-skinned muscular man.

"Don't let your guard down," the man said. "Knock that Pokémon out."

"There's no way in hell I'm going to let you pick on my Pokémon," Yuki said fearlessly. "He was protecting me."

"Your Hitmonchan came and tried to attack us," Brock said.

"Daddy," a young girl said, running up to the man.

"Hmm? Rebecca?" the man said.

"Daddy, please come home. You have to quit & come home with me," Rebecca pleaded.

"I can't Rebecca. I won't quit until I become the P1 Grand Prix Champion," the man said before he turned to the gang. "If you wish to see me, I'll be at my Gym."

With that, the man & his Hitmonchan run to the gym. Rebecca looked down heartbroken, but Yuki hugged her to make her feel better.

"Is something wrong?" Brock asked.

"Come with me," Rebecca said.

***

Rebecca took the gang to the gym.

They ate some donuts that Yuki made which cheered Rebecca up a little.

"So what's the P1 Grand Prix?" Willow asked.

"P1 is short for Pokémon number one Grand Prix. Because my father Anthony wants to win the Grand Prix, he's training all the time & ignoring his family," Rebecca said with tears in her eyes which Willow wiped away. "I'm asking you to defeat him in the tournament."

"You think if your dad gets defeated in the tournament he will come home?" Willow asked.

"Yes," Rebecca nodded.

"Of course, we'll help you," Yuki said.

"Thank you so much," Rebecca said gratefully as she hugged them.

Yuki will use Tyson and Brock will use Machoke.

***

The next day, everyone was gathered at the stadium.