Pewter City

[INTRO]

"We're finally here!" Yuki cheered as she stood over a large rock overlooking Pewter City.

"Pika Pikachu. (I thought we would never leave.)" Raiden said.

"Char~ (I'm tired.)" Adeen sighed.

"Okay, then let's head to the Pokémon Center," Yuki said.

***

"Hi Nurse Joy, could you restore my Pokémon please," Yuki said.

"Certainly, Yuki," Nurse Joy said.

"You know my name?" Yuki blinked.

"Of course. My little sister has told me all about you, and I've heard nice things about you," Nurse Joy said.

"I see," Yuki understood. "Can I also have a room?"

"Sure," Nurse Joy handed Yuki a key. "Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you," Yuki bowed before she headed to her room.

***

After gathering her Pokémon, Yuki went to the outskirts of Pewter City toward a water wheelhouse that she saw earlier. Yuki frowned when she saw there was no water in the river.

"Skye, I need you," Yuki sent out her bird Pokémon.

"Pidgeotto," Skye appeared.

"Skye, can fly around to find water?" Yuki asked.

"Pidgeo. (Certainly.)" Skye said as she flew off in a random direction. She came back a few minutes later. "Pidgeo. (Follow me.)"

Yuki nodded as she followed her bird Pokémon. She was led to a beautiful lake with a waterfall on the east side. "Wow, this is beautiful."

"Pika," Raiden was also amazed.

"Good girl," Yuki praised as she gave Skye a treat.

Skye happily ate the treat and nuzzled her trainer.

"Okay, time to train!" Yuki announced as she released her other Pokémon. 

They trained for half an hour and they were not slowing down. Raiden had perfected Iron Tail, Skye perfected Steel Wing & Adeen perfected Metal Claw. Galen was practicing her Pound, Hesper and Aruna were having a practice battle & the same goes for Vespa and Skye. Yuki, Meowzie and Triton were playing the dodging exercise.

"Alright everyone, that's enough," Yuki said.

The pooped-out Pokémon all hit the floor.

Yuki returned her Pokémon except for Raiden who jumps on her shoulder and makes her way back to the Pokémon Center.

***

Yuki entered the Pokémon Center and greeted Nurse Joy.

"Hi Yuki," Nurse Joy giggled. "You should go take a hot shower, then come back for dinner."

"Yes ma'am," Yuki said as he went to her room. She entered her room and took a long hot shower.

After that, Yuki headed to the cafeteria and sent out all her Pokémon. They all had dinner, which was greatly enjoyed.

Yuki led her full Pokémon back to her room and gave them well-deserved massages. They loved it before they fell drowsy and went to sleep.

Yuki placed each of her Pokémon onto the bed before she turned off the light, crawled into bed and fell asleep.