The Lighthouse

[INTRO]

***

After walking through so many paths through the forest, the gang arrived at a beach. The gang decided to take a break & sent out all their Pokémon.

"Nya!" Tsuki jumped out of her mother's arms and ran around in the sand with Raiden and Corin.

Adeen, Meowzie, Galen, Geodude, Onix, Aipom & Ditto were making sandcastles, which ended up destroyed by an oncoming wave that distraught them. But they made another one. Marill, Blast & Triton were swimming across the sea. Jaylo, Sandslash & Eevee were digging around for seashells. Zubat & Butterfree were flying across the sea breeze.

"What a beautiful sunset," Yuki said with her toes in the sand.

"It has been a while since we've been at the beach," Willow commented.

"Hm," Brock saw a small red crab-like Pokémon walking toward them. "It's a Krabby."

Yuki pulled out her Pokédex

Krabby, the River Crab Pokémon. Krabby dig holes in sandy beaches to make their homes. When the food supply is limited, they sometimes fight over territory.

Note: This Krabby is smaller than a normal Krabby

"I've never seen a Krabby before," Willow said.

"Me neither, but I'm catching it. Corin Thunder Shock," Yuki said, putting on her shoes.

Corin fired a shock of yellow electricity which shocked Krabby, and it fainted on the ground. Yuki pulled out a Pokéball and caught Krabby.

Krabby

Type: Water

Gender: Male

Ability: Hyper Cutter

Hidden Ability: Sheer Force

Known Moves: Bubble, Mud Shot, Leer, Vice Grip, Harden, Stomp and Knock Off

Egg Moves: Ancient Power and Haze which has yet to be unlocked

Raiden pointed at something in the distance, "Pika Pikachu! (Hey look a lighthouse!)"

The gang turned to where Raiden was pointing.

"A lighthouse. That's good," Brock said.

"Let's go," Yuki said as she & the others recalled their Pokémon.

***

Willow and Brock were panting, but not Yuki because she has stronger stamina than them.

Yuki rang the doorbell.

Ding... Ding... Ding

"Who is it?" A male voice said through the intercom.

"Excuse us, but we're travelers & we're wondering if it's alright for us to rest here for the night?" Yuki asked.

"And can I use your kitchen to make us something to eat?" Brock asked. "And I'd be more than happy to make something for you."

"Can you cook without using tofu?" The voice asked.

"Sure, I can cook plenty of things without using tofu," Brock answered.

"That's splendid," the voice said, "I've been eating nothing but tofu since my cook went on vacation. Come on in."