Beauty and the Beach

[INTRO]

***

As the gang and June continued their journey, they came across a lovely beach; Porta Vista.

"Would you like at that?" Yuki awed at the view.

"It's the beach!" Willow squealed.

"It's been awhile since we've seen beaches this lovely," Brock commented.

"Let's go!" June cheered as they all dashed off.

***

When they arrived, they wasted no time changing into their swimsuits when they got to the Pokémon Center.

Brock wore blue swimming trunks, Willow wore a peach and white bikini, June wore a dark blue one-piece and Yuki wore a light blue and white skin-tight wetsuit.

"Ah~ This feels great," Willow said, floating on the water.

"Rill/Ha," Marill and Staryu said, swimming beside her.

"You said it," June agreed.

Yuki looked towards some rocks and thought it was a great place to train her Water Pokémon.

"Guys, I'm going to train my Pokémon for a bit," Yuki announced.

"Okay," Willow, Brock & June nodded.

Yuki went to the rocks and sent out all her current Water Pokémon; Triton, Blast, Mizu, Mesi & Leo.

Two hours later, Yuki said that was enough for the day and the Water Pokémon were happy with their results.

 Yuki returned her Pokémon. Then she headed back to her friends.

***

Yuki found Willow and Brock splashing each other while June was building a sandcastle.

"Yuki sweetie, is that you?" A female voice asked.

Yuki turned to the voice and smiled at who it was: Delia Ketchum, Yuki's mother.

"Mom!" Yuki hugged the woman who returned the embrace.

"It's so nice to see you! How's your journey been so far? Are you having fun?" Delia asked.

"Definitely & I'm happy you're feeling better," Yuki replied. "But what are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Professor Oak," Delia answered.

"Yuki, this is your Mom?" Willow asked, walking up with Brock and June.

"Yes," Yuki nodded.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Ketchum. I'm Willow," Willow greeted.

"And I'm Brock," Brock greeted.

"Nice meeting you too," Delia said before looking at June. "I know you. You're my baby's pen pal from Johto."

"That's right. I'm June," June smiled.

"There you are, Delia," Oak said, walking up.

"Professor Oak," Yuki said.

Suddenly, Willow's stomach growled and she blushed, embarrassed.

"Let's go eat," Brock suggested, saving Willow.

Willow returned her Pokémon and they all went to a restaurant run by an old man named Moe.

***

"What would you like?" Moe asked as they were all seated.