Vermillion City

[INTRO]

*** 

Last night, Yuki was training her Pokémon. Raiden & Adeen were learning Bide from Brock's Onix. Blast & Triton had a sparring which resulted in Triton finally evolving into Gyarados which him happy. 

Now, the gang was staring at a sign, beaming with happiness.

It said:

Vermillion City

"Finally, we're here," Willow cheered.

"I can't wait to take a long shower and a relaxing bath," Yuki said.

"Happiny," Galen said as she hugged her mother's leg.

"Let's head to the Pokémon Center," Brock said.

"Okay," the girls nodded.

***

While Nurse Joy was looking after the Pokémon, the gang had nice long bubble baths and washed their clothes in the laundry room.

Brock was out first and Yuki was slowly after. Then they got their clothes back.

"I needed that," Yuki said as she lay down on the bed, "I felt all grubby and dirty."

"Yeah me too," Brock said, "Not to mention our clothes started to smell as well."

"I'm going to have a nice nap," Yuki said as she closed her eyes.

"You do that, I'll stock up on supplies. We're nearly out of medicine," Brock said before he went to the PokéMart.

After refreshing themselves and their Pokémon, the gang were in the cafeteria eating some lunch and talking about the Vermillion Gym.

"The Gym Leader is Lt. Surge and he uses Electric Type Pokémon," Brock explained. "However, I've heard he sometimes looks down on challengers."

"Is that so?" Yuki said with a tick mark, making the others flinch.

"Did you have to mention that part?" Willow whispered to Brock.

"Maybe I shouldn't," Brock whispered.

"Who are you going to use, Snow?" Willow asked, changing the subject.

"Tarrin and Jarylo," Yuki answered.

"Those are great choices," Brock said.

"HELP! Please help!" A young male voice shouted, running into the Pokémon Center.

Curious to find out what happened, they decided to take a look.

"Nurse Joy, my Ratatta needs help!" The young boy said, worried.

"Not another one," Nurse Joy said, worriedly. "Chansey, bring the stretcher immediately."

"Chansey!" Chansey rushed over with the stretcher, placed Ratatta onto it, and then rushed it into the emergency room at once.

"Poor Ratatta. I wonder what happened to it," Willow said.

"Ratatta lost to the Gym Leader and Ratatta is the 15th Pokémon this month," Nurse Joy said as she headed towards the emergency room.

"Fifteen Pokémon this month?" Willow repeated.

"I wonder how many Pokémon got critically injured from Vermillion Gym Pokémon," Brock said.