Lavender Town

***

The gang arrived at a town called Lavender Town.

"Why did you want to stop here?" Brock asked.

"I wanted to say hello to an old friend that lives here and I also wanted to try my luck of catching a Ghost Pokémon," Yuki replied.

"That's sweet," Willow smiled.

When they arrived, it seemed a bit spooky, especially as the mist was rolling in.

"Hey does Lavender Town usually look like this?" Willow asked, a bit scared.

"Yes and No. It does get misty here, but the mist only rolls in at nighttime," Yuki answered. "Something doesn't feel right here."

***

Yuki led Brock and Willow to her friend's house. Yuki's friend was a boy two years older than her named Ken.

"Hiya Ken," Yuki greeted.

"Hi Yukiko. It's good to see you," Ken greeted as he hugged her which Yuki returned.

"These are my friends Raiden, Willow and Brock," Yuki introduced.

"Pika," Raiden waved.

"Hello," Willow & Brock greeted.

"Nice to meet you all," Ken said.

"So, what's with the mist outside? Isn't it a bit early for the mist to start rolling in?" Yuki asked.

"You're right it is early," Ken sighs.

"Did anything happen here?" Brock asked.

"A man named Mr. Fuji went missing and someone said they saw went into the Pokémon Tower," Ken answered.

"What for?" Willow asked.

"Team Rocket has invaded Pokémon Tower and he went there to try to get them to leave," Ken said. 

"Team Rocket again?" The gang sighed.

"I take it you met with them before?" Ken questioned.

"Unfortunately," Yuki said. "Anyway, take us to the Pokémon Tower."

Ken nodded.

***

The gang soon arrived in front of Pokémon Tower.

"Ah, this is where Ghost Pokémon live," Yuki said.

"This place is giving me the creeps," Willow said as she & Brock shivered.

"Not the time. We need to find Mr. Fuji," Yuki stated. "He could be hurt."

"Team Rocket came to take all the Pokémon from this tower," Ken explained.

"Did they manage to succeed?" Brock asked.

"Good news they didn't," Ken answered before he became sad. "Bad news they killed a Pokémon."

"WHAT?!" the gang exclaimed, horrified.

"What Pokémon did they kill?" Willow asked, sadly.

"It was a Marowak, she sacrificed her life to get rid of Team Rocket," Ken replied.

"Please tell me those jerks are in jail," Yuki said.

"Most are, but some are still in there which is why Mr. Fuji went in," Ken said.