Diglett

[INTRO]

***

The gang is traveling through a mountain forest.

"We have come a long way," Willow commented.

"Yeah, we had tons of adventures, seen new places, new friends & new Pokémon," Yuki smiled, looking at Raiden, Terra & Tsuki.

"Once we pass these mountains, we should find Fuchsia City," Brock said.

Suddenly, an explosion happened and made the ground shake.

"Nya/Bone," Tsuki & Terra whimpered and nuzzled into Yuki's chest.

Raiden was hanging on Yuki's shoulder.

"What was that?" Willow gasped.

"It came from the other side of the hill," Yuki said. "Let's move."

The gang ran to the top of the hill and saw a dozen trucks destroyed by landslides and holes in the ground.

"What a wreck," Willow said.

They ran down the cliff and towards the trucks.

"I can't take it anymore!" A construction worker shouted as he got out of his truck & started hitting the ground.

"Are you okay?" Yuki asked.

"I'm fine, but the Diglett are destroying everything!" The man shouted.

"Diglett?" Brock said.

"Over there," the man pointed to the side.

They looked where he was pointing and saw a horde of tiny brown Pokémon.

Yuki scanned them

Diglett, the Mole Pokémon. Diglett are raised in most farms. The reason is simple— wherever this Pokémon burrows, the soil is left perfectly tilled for planting crops. This soil is made ideal for growing delicious vegetables.

"Diglett Dig," A bunch of Diglett appeared out of the ground and smiled, "Diglett Dig. Diglett Dig. Diglett Dig."

"Aw~ cute!" Willow giggled.

"Happy little fellas," Yuki smiled.

"Pika/Cubone," Raiden & Terra waved at the Diglett.

"Diglett," Diglett smiled.

"I hate those damm Diglett!" The man shouted in frustration.

"Excuse me, but why do you hate Diglett?" Brock asked.

"Because those Diglett keeps on construction work," the man answered. "My men and I are trying to build a dam, but those Diglett keeps getting in the way."

Suddenly, some cars, trucks & buses came up the road.

"Ah, at last they've come," the man said happily all of a sudden.

Brock blinked, "They?" 

"I've asked some Pokémon trainers to help me get rid of the Diglett," the man answered, "and if you want to help, you're welcome too."

"I don't want to attack the Diglett," Yuki decided. "I'm sure there's a reason why they're doing this." 

"Neither do I," Willow said.

"Me either," Brock added.

Then Yuki saw a very familiar red convertible, along with cheerleaders, in front of them. A familiar trainer popped out of the car. It was Gary Oak.