Chapter 3 (Take Responsibility)

(AUTHOR'S POV. )

( WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

'What the hell is going on?! '

Jennie felt as if her body was sumberged in a cold water.

Her face paled as she stared at the woman beside her.

'Did i just roll on the bed, together with this stranger??'

She looked at herself and found out that aside from being naked, her body was full of love bites, her left breast has a faint bite mark and some part of her arms had bruises.

Jennie's mind was in total chaos as she tried to recall everything that happened last night.

She remembered that before she collapsed, she offered her to follow her and be her lover.

'Whoa.. This is all my fault.. Ugh.. I can't believe that i just lost my virginity without a cause.. I shoudn't have---ugh.. '

She looked at the woman she shared her night with.

She had thick eyebrows and his eyelashes were long. Her bangs was messy and her mouth had a small cut in the corner. In spite of her messy look, her elegance and bearing was superior. Even the most hailed celebrity actors paled in comparison.

She looked at her and found out that she was also full of tiny love bites, in contrast to her white, smooth skin. There was a brunch of small teeth marks on both of his shoulders and some scratched on his arms.

'Oh God.. Don't tell me.. I made those hickes---?! This--'

Jennie could not believe that she could be this wanton towards someone she did not know.

She really couldn't remember everything that happened after she puked at her.

She looked at the ceiling while trying to recall everything. She did not even notice when the woman beside her opened her eyes and stared at her.

She suddenly felt an intense stare from her side so she turned her head towards it.

Two beautiful doe eyes were gazing at her fervently. Like a galaxy full of stars, her eyes were shining brightly. Her lips curved upward which gave her a naughty look despite her cold and aloof facial expression.

As if she was bitten by a snake, Jennie went stiff. She could not help but to stare back at her.

They both stared at each other without blinking. Jennie felt suffocated. She did not know why but she felt that the sorroundings become hot all of a sudden.

Her right arm where she laid stroked her head while the other arm grabbed her waist, pulling her close towards her.

She was startled and tried to push the woman's away but she was locked in the woman's embrace.

The woman put her head on Jennie's shoulder and sniffed her fragrance from her neck.

She felt awkward because this was the first time she experienced being intimate with a woman. Last night was an excemption because she had no recollection of what happened.

Her breath was hot and it tickled her ears, making her blush like a tomato. She had goosebumps all over her body.

She tried to speak but was left speechless when she felt something hard poking her abdomen.

Her hands started to move and traced every section of jennie's body.

Her waist,

Her butt,