Chapter 73 (Free My Granddaughter)

Inside Kim Branch residential house, Jhune Kim was sitting on the table together with his brothers and sisters.

"Jhune ge, how was it?"

"We were still unable to find Uncle Freddie's location. I don’t know but the company was too calm.

Too calm to be true. Like everything was calm before the storm."

"Seems like Uncle is concealing something. How were the board of directors?"

Kim Joe knew that if they wanted to get Kim International from her niece, they must strike swift and hard.

Feng Joe was Jennie’s First Aunt.

"I am still trying to gather them on our side. But some are afraid of Jennie.

They are afraid to gamble. If Jennie found out about their betrayal, forget about not staying in Seoul, even Staying in Korea will not be possible anymore."

The faces of Kim siblings sank when thinking of Jennie and her merciless actions.

"Do not lose hope. We can no longer go back and pretend that nothing was wrong. We already betrayed Jennie. For the sake of the Branch family.

It’s too late to back out. We are already inside the ship. It this ship sinks, we will all sink together with it."

"How about that woman?"

Kim Roen asked Kim Jhune.

Jhune snorted.

"That bitch only knows how to chase men. She has no brains. But we can still use her.

"We must not let Jennie marry in the Manoban Family. I’m afraid if that happens and Jennie also learned about our betrayal, we can no longer enjoy our luxurious life."

"We can’t move right now. lisa Manoban was still searching for the culprit. Luckily, that bastard did not see me or else Lisa would’ve killed me."

"Jennie’s birthday is coming up. We will take action during the celebration.:

————-

After Jennie and Lisa decided to marry each other again, they visited Kim Freddie in the hospital.

"Yeye…"

Jennie went forward and sat on the bed. She stared at her grandfather who was smiling at her.

"Child.. *cough* My precious granddaughter.."

"Mmmm.. Yeye.. Jennie is here to visit you.."

Jennie grabbed her grandfather’s hand that was already thin.

Lisa stood beside Jennie and placed hee hands on her shoulders.

Jennie raised her head and stared on Lisa’s eyes.

She nodded while patting her head as if saying that she should continue speaking.

"Yeye… Jennie is here with Lisa."

Freddie chuckled.

"Jennie… I’m just sick. *cough* I’m not blind.."

Jennie laughed and pinched her Yeye’s waist.

"Lad, how are you? Are you properly taking care of my precious granddaughter?"

Freddie stared at Lisa.

Lisa sat beside Jennie and nodded earnestly.

"Do not worry, Yeye. I will take good care of them."

Freddie gaped when he heard Lisa’s words.