Chapter 56 (Run Rosé, Run)

(JENNIE'S POV.)

After the ‘kneeling episode’ yesterday, Jennie was currently eating peaches while sitting on the sofa.

She was bored to death because Lisa wouldn’t let her work inside the hospital.

Lisa even confiscated her laptop and other documents that was sent by Esther few days ago.

So she could only watch TV, eat and sleep like a pig everyday.

Lisa was currently at the company for a business meeting.

Jennie threw the remote control when she could not find any decent movie to watch.

'Urgh… I’m sooo bored…'

She grabbed her phone and called Rosé.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

She already called five times but it seemed like Rosé was very busy and did not notice her phone call.

She sighed.

$Aaahhh!! Dang it!! I want to work!!! Urgh… Being idle all day is not my style! Stupid MinFeng!!"

Jennie shouted while grabbing her hair.

She was already fine.

The doctor also said that everything was normal and she could be discharged in a couple of days later.

'Why is Lisa so strict? It’s not like I’m going to work myself to death! I just need to do something to relieve my boredom..'

She was touching Little Bump to control her dissatisfaction when her phone rang.

[Hanbin]

She immediately grabbed her phone and answered the call.

"Hanbin!! You called??"

"Ah Jennie! How are you? After you left that night, I never saw you again."

That’s right.

After she got drunk, Lisa brought her home.

She wanted to see Hanbin again because she missed him and wanted to catch up with him but then that accident happened so she forgot her plan.

"I’m sorry Hanbin, I got into an accident so I am in the hospital right now. But don’t worry, I’m already fine so we could meet up with Roséand have some fun time together few days from now."

"….What did you say? You had an.. accident?"

Jennie’s brows wrinkled.

'Why does Hanbin sound so angry?'

"Yeah… But don’t worry. I’m fine now. Really!"

Hanbin went silent for a while and then he said,

"Where are you right now? I’ll come over and visit you."

"Ahh? You don’t have work right now??"

"It’s my day off today that’s why I called you so we could meet up and eat lunch together."

"Oh.. Okay. Just visit me here at the hospital then. I’m at Seoul National Hospital. Room V-5801. Ge~ can you buy some sweet and sour fish for me??"

Jennie sweetly said.

Hanbin chuckled.

If Jennie was in front of him right now, he would’ve ruffled her hair and patted her head lovingly.

"You piglet! Hao. Wait for me, okay? I’ll come over soon."

"Okay!! See you later!"

"Yeah.. See you later."