Chapter 16 (Got Caught?)

(JENNIE'S POV.)

She suddenly felt hot all of a sudden.

'Whew! Is the aircon not working?'

Jennie fan herself frantically.

She grabbed the remote control for the air conditioner and lowered the temperature.

She tried not to look at Lisa and supress the urge to click the water on her shoulder and abdomen.

'Mama mia~ look at her shoulders. Ahhh..'

(A/N: waahhhh! Pervert Jennie alert!)

Jennie suddenly had the urge to jump at Lisa and press her on the floor.

Out of nowhere, she saw a tiny red little Jennie hovering at her side, whispering on her ears.

'what are you waiting for? It's your chance to taste this delicious delicacy.'

Jennie was starting to get swayed with little red Jennie.

Sge stared at Lisa's back who was currently drying her hair.

Her white translucent skin was blemish free. Like a pearl in the sea, it was radiant and pinkish.

Jennie felt like she ate a ton of chili powder. She's feeling hot and sweating hard.

When she wanted to stand and rwbish the beauty infront of her, she suddenly feels like someone was tugging her T-shirt.

She turned her head on the bed and saw a tiny white little Jennie that was puffing her cheeks while trying to stop her.

'Jennie you can't! Don't do it!'

Little red Jennie went toittle white Jennie and slapped her head.

'idiot Lexi! Can't you see?? This fine specimen was already hers!! What's wrong with just tasting her own possesion?'

'Lucy you pervert!! Where is your dignity? Jennie already said that they should take everything slowly!! They already decided to sleep together without doing dirty things.' Lexi retorted.

Lucy grimaced. She then again returned to Jennie's and whispered to her ears.

'Don't listen to Lexi. Look Lisa is basically naked inside her towel. You just have to grab it and adjust a little pull will do!  You haven't really saw her naked body right? Everytime you roll on the bed, you were always at her mercy, unable to really see her everything.'

Lexi glared at Lucy. She flapped her wings and flew at Jennie's front, spreading her arms to block Jennie's gaze.

'No. Jennie, listen to me. Lisa already conceded to you! If you try to eat her now, all of your efforts will be wasted! you haven't bought pills yet!.'

Lucy tried to stab Lexi with her little trident.

'Hush you sissy! Isn't unfair for Jennie to always be bullied by Lisa? It's time for her to take actionand bully her back!! She must squeeze Lisa dry tonight!! It's payback time!'

'JUST SHUT UP BOTH YOU!!'

Jennie roared.

Her head hurts from all thos bickering. She's starting to get crazy.

'I'm starting to hallucinate because of this bastard!!'

Jennie wanted to drink water.

She suddenly feels thirsty.

She swallowed her saliva in order to quench her thirst but it did not help, rather, it even increased her cravings for Lisa.

'I must save my sanity! I have to escape from here!!'