Chapter 14 ( Her Dirty schemes)

(WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

(JENNIE'S POV. )

"You must abide to the new policy!no.condom, no entry!!"

Due to the pain and pleasure being squeezed hard. Liss felt like she reached 9th heaven.

She was unable to hold herself from the mix feeling or pleasure and pain--- she groaned like a cow.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Jennie asked Lisa as she glared at her. She tightened her grip around her little brother, choking it to death.

"Jennie... Don't squeeze it too ha--aahh."

"Oh? Am I squeezing it too hard?!"

Jennie smiled wickedly. A faint glint passed her eyes as she stared at Lisa mockingly.

'this shameless bastard wanted to eat her tofu again without asking permission?!'

'I, your grandaunt won't let you have your way.'

Jennie definitely won't let Lisa have her way.

'Yup, DEFINITELY.!

-------

"Ugh..ahh.. Ugh.. "

Jennie acrhed her body upwards while her hands were gripping Lisa's hair.

(A/N: oi! Jennie you liar.)

It's been hours already. Everytime Lisa tried to slip her aching dick inside, Jennie immediately turn into a crazy cuckoo bird.

Unfortunately, no matter what to do, Jennie would viciously rejects her.

She was very displeased

All of her energy and frustrations was transferred and focused on her hands.

It moved quicker and quickier everytime.

She wanted to torture Jennie like how she tortured her.

"Lisa!! Lisa!!"

Jennie's body shook hard after finding her release. All of her energy was depleted, making her vulnerable to any malicious assaults.

Lisa immediately grabbed the opportunity and pounded her like crazy.

Just a couple of thrust and she was able to shoot everything out, emptying her cum inside Jennie's womb.

Lisa was very unsatisfied. Like a beggar that was salivating endlessly after eating a tiny scoop of a very delicious food. She wanted more.

On the other hand, since she was tricked by the shameless Lisa, Jennie went rabid once again.

(A/N" HAHAHA POOR BATTERED WIFE.)

If Bobby could see her Young Master's situation right now, he might kowtow on Jennie and worship her for being fearless.

The Eldest Young Master of Manoban family has been reduced to ashes like this.

"LALISA!! YOU SHAMELESS BASTARD!! YOU DARE TO TRICK ME AH?!"

As if she was chased by an Evil Demon Monkey, Lisa immediately run towards her room---with a wide smile on her face.

-------

Jennie felt frustrated afterwards.

Lisa's shamelessness went on and on for almost a week.

She could do anything juts to trick her from having raw sex.