Chapter 20 (Result)

(JENNIE'S POV.)

It had been a day since the incident in the Royal square Hotel.

Jennie felt like there was nothing wrong with Lisa.

Thinking that she might have been hallucinating that time, Jennie. decided not to dwell on it and move on.

Besides, she would know everything when the result of the 'investigation' arrived.

For now, she will believe in Lisa. Because she knew, Lisa wouldn't lie to her. Lisa wouldn't hurt her.

It was Sunday today and both of them decided to clean the house together.

Although she and Lisa were both cleaning the house alternately.

And sometimes her grandfather would also send someone to clean once in a while.

She still wanted for both of them to clean the house every now and then.

She never envisioned herself cleaning the house together with someone like they were a husband and wife.

Jennie, thinking about Lisa, suddenly felt like her heart would burst due to happiness.

She never knew that living with someone would make you happy.

She should've done that few years ago. For once, she was glad she made that stupid decision back then.

She was currently standing tiptoed, trying to clean the cupboard.

Her left hand was currently supporting her and was pressed on the sink while the other one was trying to reach the stuffs inside the cupboard.

When she almost reached the cup on the cupboard, someone suddenly smelled her armpit.

She was startled and hurriedly took a step back, because of imbalance, she almost fell on the ground.

Luckily, an arm suddenly encircled her waist and grabbed her upward. It was her

Her eyes meet Lisa's.

"What are you doing, huh?"
She pinched Lisa's waist.

Although she was not angry, Jennie was caught off guard when Lisa suddenly sniffed her armpit.

She raised her head, wanting to glare at Lisa when she saw a tiny speck of dust on her hair.

She subconsciously reacted and reached her hand, trying to flick it away.

Lisa, seeing the opportunity, immediately kissed her while hugging her tight.

Jennie's hand that was trying to reach her hair suddenly froze and stopped moving midway.

Few minutes later, the kiss deepened. Making Jennie dizzy.

Unable to stand on her own, the hand that was frozen stiff clutched Jennie's shoulders, trying to find a sturdy support.

It slowly moved upward until all of her arms were already encircling Lisa's neck, pulling her closer.

Lisa's hands were traveling all over her body. Her waist, her back, her breasts, her butt, every inch of her body was on flame.

"Lisa...."

Lisa stopped kissing her. She stared at her while her hands were still moving perversely.

"Mmm?" Jennie gulped. Trying to compose herself.

"We're not done cleaning yet." Lisa started kissing her neck, not minding her words.

"Just a quickie." Lisa said.

"No.. Nnn. N-not here in the kitch–ahhh."

Lisakeeps on licking and sucking her neck while her hands were starting to crawl inside her shirt. Pinching and tugging her nipples.

"I want you.. Jennie Kim I want to be inside you. Right here. Right now."
Lisa started to undress her. Jennie tried to push her, but she won't let her get away.

"Naughty lalis—ahh.. Nnn.. J-just a quickie, oka–Nnn.."

"Mmm.. Just a quickie."

Birds were singing, flowers were dancing. Two people were currently intertwined with each other.

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours but the two silhouettes were not yet done with their ritual.

----------

Early in the morning, Jennie went to the office.

She was feeling sulky because Lisadid not follow her promise. She fooled her and tricked her.

After they had sex for almost half a day, she didn't have enough energy to finish cleaning the house.

She was walking wobbly towards the entrance. Her inner cave hurt so much as if someone was drilling a tunnel inside.

When she arrived at her office, she immediately sat on her chair. Finding comfort from sitting.

Esther entered while holding a folder.

"Madam, I already gathered all the data available about the Eldest Young Master of Manoban Corporation. It's inside this folder."

Esther handed the folder.

Jennie's hand shook while reaching for it. Jennie tried to compose herself. She tried to stop her hands from shaking. She immediately took the folder out of Esther's hands.

"Thank you. You can go out now. Prepare for the upcoming convention. Failure is not an option."

"Yes Madam." Jennie immediately saluted and walked away.

Jennie was left alone in the office.

She stood up and went to the door. She closed it, not letting other people enter without permission.

She slowly walked towards her table, as if she wanted time to stop so she could avoid this.

'Lalisa... I hope you won't disappoint me... I can't take it if you lie to me.'

Jennie opened the folder. After reading the contents, she fell on the chair. She closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and smiled brightly.

'Lisa did not lie.'

Jennie feels like her surroundings suddenly shone.

The gloominess she feels immediately vanished.

Although the details regarding the Eldest Young Master of Manoban Family were few and limited, it clearly stated that both women were different person.

Since her suspicions were proven wrong, Jennie pushed everything at the back of her mind, focusing on her work.