Chapter 79 (Fought the Evil Doer)

After Lisa left the office, she immediately went home.

She continuously cursed Nancy for trying to seduce her. If not for giving face to Jisoo, she would have killed Nancy the moment she crawled on her bed.

She was afraid that Jennie might kill her if she found out that her tofu was eaten by someone else.

Lisa prayed to all the gods. She hoped Jennie would not get angry at her.

'It's not my fault ah! I'm innocent!'

Lisa was worried about the weird smell on her body. She was afraid that Jennie would find out everything because of it but when she opened the door, a very pungent odor assaulted her nostrils. She could not help but wrinkle her eyebrows.

She searched for Jennie and saw her eating bizarre fruits while reading a business magazine.

The first thing she noticed was the huge weird fruit which was placed on the center of the table.

She covered her nose and slowly trotted towards Jennie. Deep inside, Lisa celebrated.

That stinky odor covered Nancy's scent.

"'You're back?? How is your day??"

Jennie stood up. She wanted to kiss Lisa on the cheeks but Lisa immediately took a step back.

"You stink."

Lisa pinched her nose as if telling her that she did not like the smell of her mouth.

Lisa really did not mind the pungent odor but she used it as an excuse so she could avoid Jennie. She was being careful.

'It's better to be safe than sorry.'

Lisa inwardly nodded. Nancy's perfume still lingered on her.

She must take a bath first and brush her teeth.

Jennie pouted when she saw that Lisa was avoiding her.

"What 'stink'!! You picky eater!! This is durian! It's very delicious.. You want to try? There are also dragon fruits, horned melons and jackfruits! Which one do you like?"

Lisa shook his head.

"I'm going to take a bath first. Do not eat until you're full. You have to eat dinner, okay?"

"..okay!"

Lisa immediately walked away. She did not see the naughty grin on Jennie's face.

She quickly got out of Jennie's sight and ran like she was being chased by a devil.

After she arrived inside their room, Lisa unceremoniously stripped her clothes and walked towards the bathroom.

As she opened the shower, her heart that was beating fast finally calmed down.

When she remembered Jennie's touch, she could not help but grimace.

Like a virgin girl that was defiled by a flower thief, Lisa scrubbed herself until her skin peeled off.

After bathing, she went to the sink to brush her teeth.

When she squeezed the toothpaste, she subconsciously glanced on the mirror in front of her. Her eyes went wide when she saw a very huge red dot on her neck like someone sucked on that area repeatedly.

"FUCKING HELL!!"

She could not help but curse. If Nancy was here, she would definitely punch her face for trying to take liberties with her.

Lisa was currently thinking of a plan on how to hide this hideous mark when Jennie's voice called her name seductively.

"Mmm?"

Lisa answered while trying to cover her hickey by pretending to scratch it.

Her move was so sloppy that Jennie noticed her lame action.

She squinted her eyes and stared at Lisa while walking forward.

Lisa could feel that her body was shaking really hard.

"What are you doing? Why are you scratching your neck??"

Jennie grabbed her hand and pulled it down.

Lisa chuckled forcefully.

"Ha-ha-ha. It's nothing. A bug bit me."

Jennie smirked evilly.

Her eyes were glaring at Lisa.

"A bug?? Oh.. what a huge bug ahhh.. it's even bigger than those hickies I gave you.."

Lisa paled.

She knew, she could no longer conceal everything.

"Wife.. I-I'm innocent!! This husband is innocent!!"

Jennie did not listen to her plea. She pulled a bathrobe and wrapped it on her body.

She turned and walked out so fast that she was out of the bathroom in a blink of an eye.

Lisa was rooted to the floor after she saw Jennie's reaction.

It took her a minute to gather her courage.

When she went out of the bathroom, Jennie was still wearing a bathrobe.

She was on the bed while her arms were crossed on her chests.

"Wife---"

Before Lisa could finish her words, the door opened.

A servant carried a large plate and placed it on the table.

She immediately curtsied and left the room.

When Lisa saw the 'item' on the plate, she could not help but cry inwardly.

It's that stinky fruit called durian.

The plate was full of durian skin.

"Wife... Why is that thing here?"

Lisa could feel a bad premonition on her heart.

Jennie touched the durian skin and laughed maliciously when she felt its sharpness.

"Lisa.. Seems like this lady is very lenient on you..."

Lisa immediately ran and kneeled in front of her.

"Wife... Wife... Please listen to this husband!! This husband is innocent!!"

"INNOCENT?! LALISA.MANOBAN. I already forgave you once!! TELL ME HONESTLY!! WHO GAVE YOU THAT HICKEY?!!

It seems like kneeling on a washboard is a child's play for you. Why don't you try kneeling on this durian skin??"

Lisa almost grovelled on the floor.

"Wife.. listen to this husband. This husband was almost raped a while ago. This husband fought the evil doer and managed to defeat her!! This husband's body is still pure!!"

Jennie went silent.

She stared at Lisa, who was still kneeling on the floor.

"Who was it?"

"It's.... It's N-Nancy.. Wife.. please do not get angry at this husband."

Lisa pleaded.

'It's that YanRong again...'

Jennie's face darkened after hearing Lisa's words.

She glared at her and snorted.

"I don't care... Lisa Manoban... I will still punish you for letting her mark on my territory.. but since it's not your fault that you are very handsome, I will decrease the level of your punishment..."

Lisa nodded earnestly.

"This husband will accept any punishment.. as long as wife forgives me."

Lisa did not have any idea that Jennie's punishment was worse than kneeling on a durian skin.

When Jennie saw Lisa nod in agreement, she smiled.

She smiled like a great devil.

NEXT CHAPTER TITLE: Charity Ball

--------