Chapter 80 (Charity Ball)

When Jennie saw that Lisa was still kneeling on the floor, she stood up and grabbed a black night dress. Although it could be considered a plain one, it perfectly matched her beauty.

Like an alluring flower in the night. Her skin shone like the moon in the sky.

She slowly peeled her bathrobe. Her back was facing Lisa but she could feel her intense stare.

'Hah... Look as much as you want.. let's see if you can endure my torture.'

Jennie glanced at Lisa. She did not care that she is now naked in front of her.

Lisa who was still kneeling on the floor inhaled sharply as she saw Jennie's naked body.

No matter how many times they had done it, Jennie could still make her crazy.

Ever since finding out Jennie was pregnant, they were only able to do it once.

Only once for many weeks!!

Goddamnit!

The poor Lisa could only salivate while looking.

Jennie secretly laughed when she saw Lisa's drooling face.

She pretended that she saw nothing.

Like a turtle, she slowly dressed herself.

When she was done, Jennie climbed back on the bed and tapped her side, signaling Lisa to come over.

Lisa's eyes shone as she moved swiftly. In a few seconds, she was already beside her.

"Wife~ H-have you forgiven this husband?"

Lisa could not help but inhale deeply. Jennie's scent always made her calm. She wanted to bury herself inside her and sniff her scent till morning.

It is very different from Nancy's scent which made her want to puke.

Unfortunately, Lisa was still oblivious to Jennie's evil punishment.

Like a dog in heat, she immediately leaned forward to kiss Jennie but she pushed her and sent her a death glare.

"Did I allow you to touch me?"

Lisa froze.

She looked at her pitifully.

"Strip."

Jennie's voice was still indifferent.

Her hands were crossed over her chest.

Lisa could only sigh and undress herself.

When she was done, her mighty rod was already hard and erect like an ancient sword ready to slash and poke anytime.

When Jennie saw Lisa was already aroused, she could not help but gulp secretly.

Can she really do this?

Will she be able to do it until the end?

Her hormones were starting to go crazy. What she wanted the most right now was to straddle Lisa and swallow her jewel.

Her cave was starting to get tight from excitement.

Jennie gritted her teeth and forced her desire down.

She must properly educate her now or else Lisa would not learn from her mistake.

She looked at Lisa's neck and saw a red dot on the left side. She could not help but get angry at her once again.

She glared at Lisa and ordered her to lay down.

The poor woman could only follow her docilely.

Jennie straddled her and sat on her stomach.