Chapter 63 ( Grandpa Manoban VS. Manoban Lalisa: Round 1

(LISA POV.)

"Stop!!!! Stop!!! I will tell!! I will tell you everything!! Please spare my lowly life, I beg you!!"

"Speak."

"That person was a man. But.. But I did not see his face."

Lisa stood up and grabbed the man’s chin.

She rose it and made him stare at her eyes.

The man’s eyes were full of fear.

He was shivering.

"I will ask you once again, WHO. ORDER. YOU. TO. SEND. THOSE. PICTURES?"

Lisa’s pupils narrowed as she pinched the man’s chin.

"I-I really.. I really don’t know."

"You really won’t tell me?"

"I swear! I really did not see him. When… When he contacted me, he only used payphones so I could not give anything for you to trace him.

When he paid me, he did not send it on my bank account but he paid me in cash.

When we met up for the payment, he did not revealed himself. He just left the money on the place we agreed to.

I beg you!! I really don’t have any idea that. I was just following his instructions. I swear, I will not do it again. I can go and apologize to your woman. Please… Just let me live. I promise… I promise… I will not do it again."

The man was already sobbing uncontrollably.

Lisa glared at the man before retracting her fingers that was pinching his chin.

She went back and sat on the chair while wiping her fingers.

"Since you don’t have any value anymore, you are no longer needed."

Lisa nodded and Bobby once again signaled P-3 to move.

Hundred of feet below the ground, in a cold room, shouts and screams could be heard.

———-

(JENNIE'S POV.)

Jennie was currently leaning on the bed while waiting for Lisa.

She knew that Lisa did not want her to follow because she will do nasty things towards that man who harbored ill intention at her.

She had been managing Kim International since she was a teenager.

She already had a fair share of knowledge about the dark side of the business world.

Although she did not really do things that could be considered inhumane, she was merciless towards those who wanted to harm her.

So she knew that more or less, Lisa will torture that man to gather information.

But she did not feel sorry towards that man.

She was already accustomed to it.

In the industry who involved billions of money, it’s a dog eats dog world.

If you were be merciful towards your opponent, you would not last long.

She was not a delicate woman who needed protection and must be isolated like a pampered lady in a ancient family who only lived inside their courtyard.

She knew Lisa feared that she would leave her if she learned about the skeletons in Lisa's closet.

But she could handle everything. She could even kill if she had to.