Chapter 29 (Even if daddy is not here)

(LISA POV.)

"Tell me where Jennie is and I will give you Jisoo's number."

(A/N: aw poor Jisoo)

Lisa was sitting straight while looking at Rosê. In just a second, she saw Rosé’s foolish look.

Rosé's face changed expressions every now and then.

From shock to excitement and happiness, then depression to fear.

'Seems like this girl is not just shameless but also comical.'

Thinking of her younger sister, Jisoo, Lisa wanted to see how this shameless little princess tie her sister and force Jisoo into submission.

‘'Looks like I can use this woman as my partner's in crime.'

"I will tell you but her personal number is not enough. Jisoo's number and A date, take it or leave it!"

Rosé suddenly said as Lisa was in deep thoughts.

Lisa almost fell off the chair.

'Even those old dying bastards in the business world are not as shameless as her. Seems like It’s very difficult to control this woman.'

"I am not Jisoo. I can only give you her number but adding a date on the contract is definitely impossible."

"Why ah?! Can’t you just force her?? Aren’t you her big sister??"

"No means no."

"Stingy!! I know it’s possible. You just don’t want to do it!! Fine! No need to say anything. This collaboration is over! Find Ah Jennie on your own! Humpf!!"

Rosé immediately stood up, preparing to walk away when Lisa said,

"I cannot guarantee that Jisoo will agree but….."

Hearing what she said, Rosé stop walking. She slowly sat down again, staring at Lisa intensely.

When she did not continue her sentence, she acted cutely and said,

"Aiyaa~ awesome big sister in law- you are very handsome and Beautiful. Care to finish your sentence?? Ah I will make sure to help you find Ah Jennie- hehehe."

Lisa inwardly smirked.

"I can only give you her number and introduce you to her. When it comes to inviting Jisoo for a date, you must rely on your own…. beauty. I hope you are confident that you will succeed. Whether it was a success or a failure, it depends on your capability."

Rosé’s eyes twinkled like the stars. She smiled beautifully and said confidently,

"Of course!! Who am I?? I am Rosé!! I am an expert in love and seduction! Heh! You should have seen my beloved Jisoo acting shy as I tried to use my ultimate pickup line! You want to hear it? I got tons of awesome ones here inside my brain!"

Lisa grimaced.

"No need to sister. Just tell me where Jennie is and consider this transaction successful."

"Mmmm.." Rosé’s stared at Lisa. As if she was expecting something.

"Come on- Write Jisoo's number."

"Give me Jennie’s location first."

"Na-ah~ This is a transaction. You are asking me, so it should be you who must do it first. You are scaring me because you look like a bad person."

Although the last sentence was said in whisper, Lisa was still able to hear it.

The corner of her mouth twitched. She's a business woman but it seems like she can’t win against Jennie’s friend.