Chapter 28 (Her number and A date)

(LISA POV.)

lisa woke up.
Thinking about what happened last night, she immediately turned her head at her side, hoping that the woman she loved was still sleeping soundly beside her.

But reality hurt. Jennie was not there.

Lisa sat on the bed while in daze. She never tried to search for her inside the house.

She knew she had already left.

She left for good.

She left because Jennie hated her . She went away, leaving Lisa all alone with an empty heart.

Lisa wanted to hurt herself. Thinking how she forced her, Lisa wanted to punch her own face.

When Jennie acted like she was disgusted by her touch, she suddenly went crazy.

She did not know why but when she was pushed back, when she was told that she hated being touched by her, she couldn’t help herself but want to touch her more.

She wanted to make her swallow those words she spit.

To prove that she was wrong, that Lisa still craved for her. So, she forced her. She hurt her.

Lisa wounded her heart.

What she did last night was definitely cannot be forgiven.

If she could just go back from the very start.

Even if she exhausted all of her resources.

Even if she becomes penniless.

Even if she sold her own soul.

As long as Jennie forgives her, she will do everything.

Lisa let her body fell back on the bed. She covered hiser eyes using her left arm.

"JENNIE…"

She whispered.

-----------

It has been two days since that nightmare.

Lisa almost went crazy trying to find her, flipping Seoul upside down.

Lisa was trying to find any clues that could lead to Jennie’s current location, but she was very stubborn, hiding herself away from Lisa.

She did not even try to go back and work. She vanished like an air.

Without giving her a second chance.

Without listening to her explanation.

Lisa did not sleep nor eat during those two days she was missing.

She never even paid attention to the company. All she cared about was to find Jennie at all cost.

In these past two days, Lisa felt like she was a living dead, like a robot without a soul, alive but without emotions.

She didn’t want to experience this heartache ever again, so she made a decision.

If she found Jennie, she would bind her and wouldn’t let her run away from her.

She would definitely lock Jennie inside her own house so she could only be with her forever.

Even if she had to chain her, to break her wings, Lisa would. Just to make sure that she would never leave her again.

She was sitting on Jennie’s bed when Bobby called.

"Speak."

"Maam.. We still can’t… We still can’t find any information about Miss Kim’s current location."