Chapter 9 (which one?)

( WARNING! This chapter contains explicit interactions which is not suitable for very young readers. )

She blushed hard.

She suddenly realized that coming there was  big mistake in her part. She did not know to respond and could only stare blankly at the sales lady.

The sales lady felt like the lady customer was not well versed in this area and could only rely on those who were expert in this kind of thing. She immediately thought of gaining a huge profit from this transaction.
Striking the iron while it was still hot, tje sales lady immediately grabbed a bunch of condoms. Each and every one of it has different flavors, design, and brands.

"Ma'am, if you don't know which brand is the most suitable for you, trying different types might help you decide."

Jennie was still silent as a 'Go' signal, the sales lady went on and on, explaining the benefits of each varieties, pouring all her wisdom and trying to enlighten the silent customer.

Jennie was not speaking because she was thinking thoroughly wether to buy condoms or not.

'should I of should I not?'

She was starting to regret coming here. She looked around her and that there were some people passing through the aisle, making her nervous.

'what if someone recognize me? Worst, what if it's one of my employees?! wouldn't my prestigious image be destroyed without a trial?!'

(A/N: prestigious image? *scoffed*)

She anxiously stopped stepping backwards and looked at yhe condoms on her hand, trying to analyze how long would these condoms last.

'three days? One week?'

Remembering how lustful Lisa was, she suddenly felt like the condoms in her hands wouldn't last that long.

' No. I should buy a lot to prevent any unwanted pregnancy. It's better to be safe than sorry.'

(A/N: oi! Is avoiding sex not an option?)

"Give me a couple of boxes more."

Jennie decided to bite the bullet and prepare for the worst.

"ah? "

The sales lady went speechless, she looked at the condoms on Jennies handz that were not less than thirty.

"Yes"! Yes! Here you go ma'am!"

Eyes formimg into a dollar sign, she immediately grab a dozen more boxes and gave it to Jennie but since her hands were already full, the smart slaes lady grabbed a big basket and placed all the boxes inside.

The sales lady ushered her in the counter with care and left with a wide smile on her lips. Thinking about her recent sale, the sales lady felt like she was walking in the air.

The line was not long so it just took Jennie a couple of minutes before she reached the counter. When it was her turn, she placed all the boxes on the counter and pulled her wallet inside her bag to pay.

Seeing the enormous quantity of condoms
forming a small mountain, the male cashier went into daze.

He looked at Jennie and then at the boxes of condoms. He discreetly eyed Jennie's appearance, as if trying to confirm that the lady who dressed like Miss minchin was the one buying the mountain of condoms.

Jennie felt awkward inside due to the cashier's intense stare. She raised her eyebrow as if telling him, 'what?! Haven't seen someone buying condoms?? '

Ashamed, the cashier lowered his eyes and strted scanning the condoms as if he did not notice her irritated look.

He couldn't help but to say on his mind.