Chapter 81 (Living together)

[There will be a Charity Event tomorrow night. Kim International is invited. You must attend the charity ball.]

'Charity Event? A ball?? Why would second uncle want me to attend ahh?? Can't he attend that in my place?'

Jennie was still busy thinking when she felt Lisa's hand go inside her night dress and cup one of her breasts.

"Lisa!"

She glared at her while trying to pull her hand away.

"Please... Haven't you tortured me enough?? Just once.. please?"

Jennie could not help but feel guilty. It was clearly not Lisa's fault but she still punished her instead of praising her for defending her 'purity'.

"Fine! Once only! No more second time! Little Bump might get hurt."

*Few minutes later*

"Are you a turtle?! Faster!!"

"Deeper!! Deeper!! There~"

"One more!! Little Bump is okay!"

Lisa almost puked blood.

Seems like her wife is getting more perverted day after day.

--------

Rosé woke up when she felt Jisoo move.

She yawned and opened her eyes.

Jisoo was looking at her.

"Morning."

She nodded and replied.

"Mmm... Morning..."

She rubbed her eyes and yawned once again.

Jisoo brushed her hair away from her face.

"Still sleepy?"

"Yeah.."

Rosé stared at her.

"Do you want to eat breakfast? I'll go and cook now."

Jisoo shook his head. She pulled Rosé closer and hugged her tight.

She took a deep breath and inhaled her scent.

Rosédid not struggle from her embrace. She was already used to it.

She just let Jisoo hug her and buried her face on her naked chest. She unconsciously wrapped her hands around Jisoo's waist.

She snuggled inside her embrace and went back to sleep.

She did not see the happy smile on Jisoo's face.

They had been living together for almost half a month. At first, Rosé was always shaking like a scared little animal in front of her.

When they were lying in the bed on that first day when she moved in, Rosé's body was as stiff as a board.

She wouldn't move and every time she touched her, she would always bare her fangs at her like an angry kitten.

But now, looking at the woman in her embrace, Jisoo could not help but be elated.

She slowly patted her back like he was coaxing a little child back to sleep.

Few minutes later, she kissed Rosé on the lips and stood up.

She was preparing to go outside when Rosé's phone rang.

Jisoo's brows knitted together and she immediately grabbed the phone. She thought that it was still that woman who called yesterday.

She wanted to turn it off to avoid disturbing her sleep when she saw the caller ID.

[Big Brother Robert]