Chapter 15 (Operation Seduction)

(LISA POV. )

'You want me to use this, Jennie? Fine... But it won't hinder my plan. By hook or by crook, I will impregnate you. Only I am worthy to be the father of you children.'

Lisa knew she was being unreasonable but she couldn't just let Jennie get away from her and marry someone else. She wanted to trick her so that she could chain her baside her.

But...

As she was trying to pick the condoms with a needle, Lisa's hand stopped. She involuntary clenched her hand that was holding a condom, squishing it hard.

Jennie's beautiful face suddenly appeared on her mind. Her eyes were filled with different emotions---fear, anxiety, anger and confusion...and sadness.

Lisa inwardly sighed.

When did it started? That Jennie looked at her like that in her eyes?

She really wanted to talk to her. To tell her who she really was. That the Lisa she knew was the Eldest Young Master of Manoban family.

She wanted to clarify everything. So, Lisa could possess her completely and legally, preventing those nasty frogs from covering her beauty.

Unfortunately, She couldn't. Not now.

Now that the Manoban Corp is starting to expand it's territory, it would compete with Kim International for it's resources.

And revealing her identity right now is definitely an idiotic move.

Maybe instead of stabbing Lisa a hundred times, Jennie might not let her sleep anymore.

And being unable to bury herself inside Jennie and eat her everynight scared her more than being stabbed a hundred times.

(A/N:Ayee...what's wrong with becoming a monk?  LOL)

So, No. She won't take the risk. Not for now. Not until she finds that bastard.

Lisa felt a little frustrated. Since young, everything was given to her. Anything that she desired, she would get it effortlessly.

But this was the first time in her life that she was spending too much energy and effort just for the sake of someone.

If her subordinates would see her like this, scheming in the shadows like a nasty trickster just to get what she wanted, they would definitely laughed at her to death.

Lisa knew that her goal of gettimg Jennie pregnant was in fact very easy to achieve. And that is to force her into submission---to force herself unto Jennie.

But she wouldn't do that.

She would not force Jennie.

She couldn't hurt her.

All those shameless acts had been doing were just because of her frustrations. But if Jennie would really really reject her, she would definitely stop.

Luckily in the end, Jennie would just let her have her way, yielding to Lisa's sweet seduction.

Lisa inhaled deeply.

Jennie would definitely get hurt if she found out she tampered the condoms.

Lisa shooked her head and stood up.

She cleaned the condoms that were scattered on the floor, placing it back to where Jennie hid it.

While walking out of her bedroom, Lisa thought,  ' I should change my tactics.'

--------

(JENNIE'S POV.)

Jennie was in a very bad mood these past few days. Not just because of Lisa but also because of Manoban Corp.