Chapter 11 (she's pregnant?)

(LISA POV.)

'I just want to erase her loneliness, I want her to be happy and to spend the rest of my life with her.'

Like a feral wolf that had found it's mate, she wanted to devour her and eat her dry. It this was lust or love, she was still uncertain.

But there was nothing she was sure of, she didn't want this stupid woman to be with someone else, to sleep with someone else's shouler. She wanter to possess her---- to possess her completely.

When she was with her, she could be herself. In fron of her little kitten, she was not the Eldest Young Master of Manoban Corp, she was just Lisa----Lisa the shameless pervert.

If she could just use all of her power and money, forcing Jennie to submit herself, she would have done that already. With the power of her indentity as the Eldest Young Master of Manoban Corp. She can easily oppress her and her company, forcing her into submission but she didn't want to use force tame to her.

She was afraid that she would reject her due to her identity. Manoban Corp. Just entered a new business venture which was architectural Designs, stealing Kim International's food inside their own bowl. Being the successor of her business rival, how could she accept her? She might really stab Lisa a hundred times if she knew who she really was.

She was afradi that she would never see her smile again if she found out that the person she was currently living was her mortal enemy.

She was not a coward but just thinking that she could no longer smell her scent, that she could no longer feel her touch, it really scared her shitless.

Thinking of the rumors sorrounding Jennie, Lisa's face darkened. She would never want to interact with her false persona---The Witch CEO.

She wanted her to be herself infront of her and because of that, she made a stupid decision.

A stupid decision that she never regretted.

She was not really lying when she said that she didn't have a place to stay. She just came here from Bangkok, all of the houses and the mansion doesn't belong to her but to Manoban family.

She was also currently unemployed since she hadn't succeeded her grandfather's throne yet, so basically, she was not in control of the company until her grandfather pass his authority to Lisa.

Lisa didn't know if she was just assuring herself by trying to find a loophole in her dilemma or if she was trying to find ways to save herself if the cover was blown.

She actually did not want to hide everything but as she heard Jennie's grandfather saying she will marry some dickhead dude, a huge plan suddenly formulated on her mind

And that was to knock Jennie up------ thoroughly.

She wanted to chain Jennie in her cage, make her look up to her and treat Lisa as her sky... her one and only sky.

But no..

Lisa wanted her to be like her name---Jennie. She wanted to see her dance and fly beautifully together with her in the sky.

Unfortunately, Jennie was still reluctant to be with Lisa. Although she was not resisting, she could feel that she was a bit hesistant in giving her heart to Lisa.

Since she didn't want Jennie to run like a startled bunny, she decided to take everything slowly.

(A/N: this is what you called 'slowly'?! What is 'fast' for you then? Have sex then marry?! *facepalm*)

She had to carefully worm her way through her life----- without getting caught.

"Mmmm"

Lisa's thoughts were broken when Jennie moved.

Lisa rubs her cheeks. His heart swelled when she thought of how Jennie melted on her embrace a moment ago.

"Are you still sore? "

Jennie opened her eyes and glared at Lisa, inwardly blaming her for being shameless.

"And who's fault is that?"

Lisa laughed and pinch her nose. She pulled Jennie closer, intimately wrapping her arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry... I was a little rough."

"You shameless. "

"Yess..Yes.. I am shameless."

"You stupid oaf."

"Yes. Yes. I'm stupid oaf. "

"You----! "

'speaking with this retard really lowers my IQ.'

Jennie subconsciously puffed her cheeks, making her look adorable and cute.

Lisa once again laughed and hugged her tight.

'I won't let anyone take this happiness away from me'

------

(JENNIE'S POV.)

"Miss Kim, how long have you been engaging in sexual intercourse? How frequent do you and your partner have intercourse in a day? When was the last time you your period?"

The doctor asked Jennie.

Thinking how vigorous Lisa is, Jennie inwardly cried.

'Do I really have to answer these shameless questions?! '

"Miss Kim, please answer! How many sessions a day?? Speak!!"

'I----I'don't.. N-no! NOOO!!! Don't ask me! DON'T ASK ME!! '

"EIGHTEEN!!"

Jennie shouted.

She suddenly opened her eyes and found out that she was sitting on her chair inside her office. She did not even realize that she fell asleep while working. Seemed like she was really tired last night.

'what a creepy dream..'

Jennie could feel her heart thumping so fast. She really thought it was real. Luckily,it was just a dream. Her cheeks were burning red due to shame after recalling the scene in her dream. If someone really asked about her sexlife, whe would definitely dig a hole and bury the person herself.

"Uhmm.. Madam.. What's '18'?"

Esther was very curious. She was currently fixing some files inside Jennie's office when she heard her shout 'Eighteen'.

'why did Madam screamed '18'? Perhaps her lucky number?'

Jennie did not reply to Esther's prying question. She suddenly had a very very very bad premonition. Her dream was like a dragon visiting the Empress dream.

'Maybe... I am pregnant?'